Gold Bond Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Rosymw By  Rosymw
    03.01.17

wonderful hand cream & hand sanitzer in one

I love that this is a hand sanitizer and hand lotion - as someone who washes their hands a lot at work and with kids around, my hands get really dry in the winter months especially, so this is a wonderful item to have on hand.I keep this hand lotion at my desk at work and another in my purse - I love how soft my hands are when I use it! I'm not a huge fan of the scent but it's not enough for me to quit using it. You don't need a lot of it at a time and it is absorbed completely. Great product!

• AshleyP75 By  AshleyP75
    01.27.13

I really like this stuff!! So nice to have a sanitizer and lotion in one! I like the smell too!

• barrybunch By  barrybunch
    06.10.12

Sounds like such a great idea but the scent is weird and I found it left my hands sticky. Not what I want from a hand sanitizer.

• anitabullbranch By  anitabullbranch
    01.11.11

I love the way the product moisturizes, but IT STINKS!! I would love to have this product with a fresh, clean, light scent. This has a lingering musty like odor. I def do not like it and won't buy it until I see "new scent" on the label.

• sassysami By  sassysami
    03.18.10

My hands are soft while I kill germs! Great idea! Already but several bottles of the product!

• fiftiesgirl88 By  fiftiesgirl88
    03.16.10

I got a sample of this not too long ago. It definitely moisturizes but it is really stinky. Probably something I wouldn't buy just because of that

• HeatherMN By  HeatherMN
    03.12.10

I think this product is fantastic! I use a lot of hand sanitizer both at work and home, and appreciate finally having a moisturizing formula that still kills germs. It absorbs quickly, doesn't feel too greasy, and seems to last a long time. One drawback I have found, the scent is quite strong, an unscented version would be ideal!