Gold Bond Healing Hand Cream Review | SheSpeaks

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    10.16.20

Gold Bond Healing Hand Cream

This is a great product for those winter months that causes our skin to drier. I love the scent and the soft, smooth, and silky feel it leave my hands. They feel so much younger. I would highly recommend it to other's.

• Jeanamarie By  Jeanamarie
    10.16.20

Gold bone for dry skin

Gold Bond is absolutely the best. I have dry skin around my nose and chin and nothing helps except Gold Bond. It clears it up keeps my face clear of dry and itchy skin.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.12.20

Winter must

I use this nightly in the cold winter months! Leaves my hands moisturized and soft!

• Laura9 By  Laura9
    07.16.20

Moisturizes great!

This hand cream works wonders! I like to carry it in my purse for whenever needed.

• Porternurse39 By  Porternurse39
    07.09.20

Every day ?must have?

By far my every day go to for moisturizer. I?m a nurse who washes her hands all of the time (obviously), and I also have psoriasis. This can be a real problem if I?m not careful. I keep this at my desk, in my purse, in my car and everywhere I go to apply after washing hands. This has saved my skin no doubt!

• Mtiller By  Mtiller
    06.23.20

Healing Hand Cream is a Hand Saver!

I can not make it through the winter without this hand cream. I keep it on my desk, in my car, in the kitchen and bathroom. It moisturizes and also protects. It doesn't wash off so you don't have to constantly reapply. My hands crack in the winter. If I apply 2-3/day, they don't. It is light enough that it is great for the summer too.