Goji Gourmet Goji Berry Cookies | SheSpeaks

• livingsmartgirl By  livingsmartgirl
    09.29.11

Goji Gourmet Deliciously Soft & Chewy Nutrient Rich Goji Berry Cookies No Preservatives All Natural High in Antioxidents Low Calorie Handmade Packed with Superfoods Energizing And Damn GOOD!! Now I ask you, what is better than a guilt free gourmet cookie. I am hoping you said? NOTHING!! (come on, play along). :) Guilt Free Gourmet Cookies ~ Goji Almond Oat, Goji Cherry Cacao, Goji Ginger Walnut, Goji Orange MintChip, Goji Chocolate Chip. All I can say is.. pass me more cookies!! When my box arrived we opened every single pack and tried them all. I have to honestly say I never expected them to be so good. Seriously.. I never thought I would like these moist little bits of moist and chewy heaven :) But I absolutely love them!! And, my husband loves them so that not only gives this company my Living Smart Girl approval but also the Living Smart Boy approval Read more http://www.livingsmartgirl.com/2011/09/goji-berry-cookies-review-giveaway/