Godiva Molten Lava Cake Baking Mix Review | SheSpeaks

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Must buy

I love molten lava brownies and chocolate so this was great. It came with it's own little disposable aluminum tray for easy cleanup. Definitely a must buy

• jodihunter By  jodihunter
    07.02.20

WOW!!!!!!!!!

OM, we love Godiva chocolate, so this was so appealing to us, and buy it did not disappoint.

• Quiet2468 By  Quiet2468
    07.02.20

Delicious

Delicious nice and gooey. Perfect portion, simple and just delicious

• xxyyzz88 By  xxyyzz88

Mmm .. chocolate bliss.

As a chocolate-lover, would be so happy to try this one out from a trusted brand.

• mandy22q By  mandy22q
    07.01.20

I think this taste just like what Applebee's has as their molten lava brownies. It taste just like it I of course have to add vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup to it and it makes for an amazing desert the family all enjoys.

• sthurberyoung By  sthurberyoung

My Two cents

Awesoen stuff always and every day! It is a sweet treat that just keeps on keeping on....no doubt always and everywhere

• quackers50 By  quackers50
    07.01.20

A chocolate lovers dream dessert!

ANything to do with Godic=va Chocolate has to be good and this is no exception. Easy to make and will satisfy and chocolate lovers craving.

• Bellacapo924 By  Bellacapo924
    06.19.20

Have to get it

I have not tried this product but I love chocolate and this looks irresistible!!!

• melindajoy By  melindajoy
    06.09.20

this is delicious....gluten free or not! They are soooo good. I got one for my mom too.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.07.20

Mmmm molten chocolate

This Godiva mix is delicious. It's easy to make just two of the little cakes at a time, and you can save the other ones for another time. We topped our mini lava cakes with ice cream. They were chocolatey and fantastic!

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    06.06.20

Delicious Chocolate Cakes

I found Godiva's Molten Lava Cake Mix at my local Sam's Club. I like that the mix comes with it's own little disposable aluminum baking dishes so you don't need to use an additional muffin tray. This makes it also nice for when you're entertaining at home. I followed the instructions on the box and the cakes came out perfect. Sadly I haven't been able to find them anymore. Not sure if they are a seasonal item as I was only able to find them around Christmas time. If you can find them in your store,buy them. I recommend eating them warm. The gooey center is so decadent and tasty.

• Parrothead By  Parrothead
    06.03.20

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Goodness

This Godiva Molten Lava Cake Baking Mix helps you whip up an indulgent personal-size chocolate cake with a gooey molten center. Simply add melted butter and egg to the mix. It comes with individual foil cups and you can cook 2, 4 or 6 servings at a time. Clean-up is simple. Restaurant-quality dessert without leaving home!