Glossybox monthly beauty box | SheSpeaks

• darlingfirst By  darlingfirst
    03.07.17

Great Box, Variety...eh.

If you've never tried Glossybox... I recommend that you try it...one tip that I do want to give is to constantly update your profile do different likes and product selection, if not, you'll be getting a ton of the same stuff...The past three months I've received mascara and nail polish...I love variety and updating my profile was the only way to sort of get some few different things. Overall pricing is alright...I've had wayyyy better luck with BoxyCharm that has more full sizes for the same price. Definitely consider this if you are new to subscription boxes.

• Thebarbiebelt By  Thebarbiebelt
    08.07.16

Bestmonthly beauty subscription box hands down

I subscribe to MANY monthly subscription beauty boxes and hands down glossy box is my favorite monthly subscription, yes it's a bit more expensive but oh so much more worth it. The brands are great, most products are full size, I'm very impressed, I've only been a me,very for two months, but I'm BLOWN AWAY, my year of birchbox I've never been as happy with the entire year combined as one box from glossybox! Seriously, sign up! https://gbx.to/r/USCI=MjkwMjA1

• annaania25 By  annaania25
    01.13.14

I have tried out most of the beauty subscription boxes available in U.S. I tried Birchbox, Ipsy, New beauty test tube, Blush Mystery Beauty box, Beauty box 5, etc. However, Glossybox has been my all time favorite since I can remember. Even though its a little more pricey than other boxes, it is always worth the money. You get full size products and deluxe samples, no more tiny ones. You always get 5 products, with at least one full size product, which covers the boxes price. I am especially excited about this months box, because its going to include full size beauty blender sponge with cleansing solution for it (worth over 20 $). Check it out!