Glico Pocky Sticks Review | SheSpeaks

• Bubbles83 By  Bubbles83
    09.03.15

Always have loved Pocky sticks! These are a fun little salty and sweet treat from Japan! They come in strawberry flavor as well, however in my opinion the chocolate are the best! These are the greatest little treat definitely a hugely recommend item! These take me back to childhood...

• KarenCr By  KarenCr
    07.10.15

These are really good I have bought them from an asian grocery store before. They are hard to find at other places unfortunatley.

• Battina By  Battina
    07.10.15

Fun for a light sweet treat. Just enough chocolate without feeling too heavy.

• AlphaNight By  AlphaNight
    05.31.15

Always a tasty experience! I enjoy it every time. The chocolate is by far my favorite, but they have flavors from Strawberry to Macha Green Tea. An absolute delicious snack.

• moon12216 By  moon12216
    05.02.15

come in a variety of flavors strawberry,chocolate,ect..A great snack for anytime of the day!

• armoye11 By  armoye11
    04.10.15

I love Pocky so much perfect mixture of chocolate and biscuit.

• AshleyG By  AshleyG
    02.16.14

great taste! Love the chocolate ones!

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    02.08.14

Love it they are fun to eat specially for kids lunch box.

• court811 By  court811
    08.31.13

Im really not a fan of these. Even though they have chocolate on them they just have this plain, cardboardy taste to me.

• MalayGirl By  MalayGirl
    08.17.13

I love it.. It's easy to handle.. I don't get chocolate smudges all around my mouth.. And, it is yummy and soooo delicious!

• kicken91 By  kicken91
    08.16.13

Gosh I remember Having these all the time when I was little. So So good! havent seen them in such a long time though, dont have them at our local gorcery stores ;( this need to change!

• Jlovell2 By  Jlovell2
    03.24.13

Bought these for my goddaughter and her eyes lit up! Chocolate wasn't all over her hands and they were also very delicious!

• CSverde By  CSverde
    03.24.13

Pocky is both delicious and nostalgic, from eating it on my bike as a child to eating it in work meetings today it still brings a sense of fun to all situations. I have since moved on to other varieties of Pocky but still can't pass up a box of the classic when I see it at the grocers.

• wafflish By  wafflish
    02.03.13

I've loved pocky ever since I was a kid. A simple but delicious snack that comes in strawberry and chocolate flavors (there's a ton more flavors in japan but strawberry and chocolate can be found in just about any grocery store)

• Yesak77 By  Yesak77
    01.28.13

These Pocky sticks are so fun to eat. The chocolate flavored ones are the best, but they also have strawberry flavored Pocky too, I think.