Glamour Doll Eyes Eye Shadow | SheSpeaks

• ashleyhorton82 By  ashleyhorton82
    03.19.13

These shadows are gorgeous! Wonderful pigment and staying power and amazing colors. Samples are $1.00 pet baggie and have a good amount in them to be able to get at least 5 uses out of them.

• Jaguar111 By  Jaguar111
    02.19.13

glamour dolls has hands down the BEST pigment, and the sample sizes are amazing. every color I have used so far has been intense. I'm a big BE fan but these have those beat by miles and miles. If you are not into intense colors be careful because these shadows are not shy! They do blend well however and a little goes a long way, also the price is half the cost of the more costly name brands (i'm looking at you BE) I splurged on a bunch of samples, I went with the jar, if you are familiar with BE the jars are the same size as the minis from the BE collection. Totally worth it, they will last a long time. I have been mixing them with my prior collection and they work so well together but man do my other shadows seem pale in comparison, one thing I really love is how the GDE colors will take on a new tone/color when mixed... this mean a mind blowing number of combinations. well done V I'll be back for more def please keep it up. I'm shocked she hasn't blown up, other shadows don't even compare...

• lvetude By  lvetude
    12.22.12

There are three reasons you should buy from glamourdolleyes.com 1) Excellent quality and pigmentation. 2) Vee the owner is a doll and gives the best customer service in the planet. 3) This brand is sassy and packs a punch... :) I have been using their shadows for quite a bit...started off with samples and then started buying full-sized products...never had an issue...I would recommend these to any beauty guru or beauty haul-er out there...they have beautiful collections and so many colors to choose from. All colors are flattering and add that edge to any look...go buy some!!!

• Zhenya By  Zhenya
    10.28.11

I have recently discovered GDE, and can not be happier!!! Beautiful makeup, from beautiful people! What i did is got some samples first to see how i like them... I fell in love instantly!!!! Eye shadows are very beautiful, duo tone are stunning, multiple glitter colors! What GDE do, that i think is very special is have their "Try before you buy" deal, which is : if you purchase samples and decide to get a full size jar of that color, you send an e-mail and Vee will e-mail you a coupon which will deduct sample price off your full size jar. I think it is wonderful!

• erin261983 By  erin261983
    10.26.11

Very affordiable eyeshadow pigments! The color payoff is amazing. The person that owns this company is such a nice person and she deos it all herself! She has lots of stuff on her site glamourdolleyes.com and i cant tell u how many people ask me where i get my eyeshadow!