Glade Wisp Flameless Candle | SheSpeaks

• mish2012 By  mish2012
    01.21.12

The product is not worth the money.

• McCulley By  McCulley
    12.03.11

I love that it is flameless, but it's just not the same. The smell just seems so artificial. I was disappointed.

• EMSROOC By  EMSROOC
    12.02.11

You almost have to get used to it. The smell is strong then fades. I really enjoy the flameless candle part.

• sageemily2005 By  sageemily2005
    11.05.11

love these flameless candles and its SAFE for children and and pets...if you cant run regular candles do to animals or children this will give you the same effect...smell does wear down quickly but i cant say i was using it for that i would using it mainly for the candle the air refresher was very pleasant smelling

• jenniferr8240 By  jenniferr8240
    11.30.10

I loved these. I have about 5 of them, but I have a hard time finding the refills for it.

• jessiec228 By  jessiec228
    10.27.10

I use one in my classroom but the janitors asked me to take it home. they hated the scent.

• jadedgrin By  jadedgrin
    10.28.09

I wasn't too thrilled with these. I don't think they're attractive at all, and... if they accidentally get knocked over, they can ruin the finish of whatever they are on. I speak from experience here. I had one that was tipped over by my daughter and the liquid leaked out onto my end table and ate the finish completely off.

• mommaSCOOTSIE By  mommaSCOOTSIE
    09.26.09

*glade.com oops!

• MeoMeo By  MeoMeo
    05.03.09

I liked it but the refills are a llittle expensive and I like the apple cinnimmon scent and it goes along with some of my decor because I am a candle fananctic so thought I would give it a try .