Glade Spruce It Up! Winter Collection Candle Review | SheSpeaks

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.08.15

Love this scented candle it smells good and has my house smelling amazing. Especially perfect for the holidays. The scent remind me of winter and the holidays it smells soo good and the smell lasts.

• Suziekim78 By  Suziekim78
    08.11.15

These candles are decent enough if you want to have a Pune tree scent in your home for the holidays. The scent isn't perfect, but it does the job.

• Kate108 By  Kate108
    06.08.15

Bought a few of these during Christmas season and they smell great! As soon as you entered the house you could smell them. Will buy again.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

I bought some of these for Christmas last year and I love them. They smell so good. I also love the design. They are pretty and I got lots of compliments. The price is pretty good too. They lasted long and the smell filled the house, and stayed even after it was blown out.

• JasmineJax By  JasmineJax
    02.20.15

Love these candles. Make Christmas time very festive the whole house will smell like Christmas trees.

• kanaka By  kanaka
    01.12.15

enjoy the holiday scents all year long they make me happy

• Spunkygirl By  Spunkygirl
    12.31.14

This product is my favorite. i love the way that each frarfance is so wonderful. I have been buying this brand for so long that the product still is the best.

• simplydiamond By  simplydiamond
    12.30.14

I love the smell of this candle. It's very long-lasting.

• MandieSpeaks By  MandieSpeaks
    12.30.14

I love the Glade Spruce It Up Winter Collection. The scent is bold and reminds me of the holidays. It makes my room smell good. The wick burns well as long as you trim it- without trimming, the wick will putter and puff out black smoke. I would have like covers for these candles, instead of having to blow them out.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

Smells great love it ! Reminds me of Christmas

• trippingtiffies By  trippingtiffies
    04.16.14

These are wonderful! I love how the scents remind you of Wintertime.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.13.14

These are just ok, in my opinion. I've had better and I've had worse. Reasonably priced, so good value.

• newrichardson By  newrichardson
    09.30.13

These smell awesome! Great fragrance without being overpowering! I love these in the bathrooms and kitchen. Would recommend.

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    08.08.13

I was able to buy a bunch of these on clearance after the holidays and boy do they smell good! A little odd to smell Christmas-y scents clear into late spring, but we didn't mind since they are so pleasant! The best thing about them is that the scent pervades your home to the point that you can smell the "afterscent" they leave long after they have gone out. For quite some time, whenever someone came over they commented that our house smelled like a lovely craft shop of some sort, which I attributed completely to the candles. Love them!

• ShaynaNabinger By  ShaynaNabinger
    02.24.13

They smell so good. I just wish they lasted longer.