Glade Sense Spray Motion Sensor Freshener | SheSpeaks

• murphnm murphnm
    12.02.10

I bought 2 of these & put them in our bedrooms. I like the scents. It took a little getting useto, they spray when u walk past them, startled me a few times. I don't think the bottle lasts a month though, it seems I have to replace them before that. Also the scent doesn't stay in the air for too long.

• chricket3 By  chricket3
    05.15.14

this works but It needs to last longer and they need more scents to choose from

• sherylac By  sherylac
    05.08.14

This product works very good, just does not last as long as I would of liked . Great product.

• jam_i209 By  jam_i209
    05.05.14

These are great have around the house. Smells are nice & I like how you can push a button if you want a spray of scent in between the sensor going off.

• pinkdragonfly By  pinkdragonfly
    03.19.14

Great product with great scents. Downfall would what to replace batteries all the time and make sure you put it where you don't get sprayed in the face as you walk by. SO you have to put it up kind high so you don't get sprayed. Love that it freshens the room when there is activity in there, so it keeps it smelling great when company is over

• MissV903 By  MissV903
    03.19.14

Love the way it keeps my home smelling warm and inviting.

• slpeterson22 By  slpeterson22
    03.16.13

Love the fresh smell in my home when I use this product, its refreshing!

• simplegirl37 By  simplegirl37
    08.23.12

I must have bad luck with this product. I had a coupon and bought one, it worked for about 6 months, it stopped working so i put in new batteries thinking that was the problem but it wasn't. I had to trash it. I did email Glade and told them bout it, I wasn't expecting anything from them but i did receive a coupon for free Sense & Spray. That one lasted 4 months. It is sensitive, every time I walked into my room it sprayed. the light go on it would spray, my dog came in, it sprayed, the wind blew, it sprayed. . So i trashed this one to and I'm sticking with regular air fresheners.

• Dorotea By  Dorotea
    06.06.12

I like this product, due to it being motion sensitive and is great to use in the bathroom. Clean linen is my favorite scent.

• murphnm By  murphnm
    12.02.10

• elliemay1229 By  elliemay1229
    11.16.10

I love this! It is great for setting on the back of a toilet or some where that doesn't get too much traffic. It does tend to run out quickly.