Glade PlugIns | SheSpeaks

• liljequist By  liljequist
    11.02.15

I wish these could fill a larger amount of space w/the scent! I want to like them more but they barely work in a small room even. My room isn't huge but my husband can't tell it's been on in there when he comes home. My frebreeze scentsy works ten times better ! I have it In my living room and you can smell it throughout the entire house! Even the back rooms and laundry room which has a door to get it so I'd say frebreeze scentsys are the way to go compared to these glade products

• Kabris By  Kabris
    07.14.12

I love everything by glade!!!!!

• elliemay1229 By  elliemay1229
    11.15.10

I just purchased a Lasting Impressions Plug-in with a $3.00 off coupon, so for just $2 at WalMart I got the best of the best of Plug-In's. It has 2 oils and alternates between them. It also has a fan to spread the scent around. I have one in the outlet in my hall. It is strong enough to cover a large area. My only suggestion for the future would be to make it so that it plugs into both outlets, because mine keeps falling out of the socket. Maybe a plastic plug in the top and the real plug in the bottom would make it more secure?

• misssdenise By  misssdenise
    08.16.10

LUV Glad Plug-ins, just put them in and they make a bathroom smell so good without any effert on my part. All the scents I use smell really good!

• britbritniknik By  britbritniknik
    07.18.10

I love these for my bathroom and kitchen. However, they do not work very well with my open floor plan. I wish they did work better in an open floor plan because i love them!

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

I do enjoy these in my home, but like mentioned above, they really only work best in smaller rooms. I use these only in my bathroom and in the bedrooms. I am not able to smell them in the living room area because of the size of the room. They do have wonderful scents and lasts a long time.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.05.09

DO NOT LIKE THESE! ONLY GOOD FOR VERY SMALL ROOMS FOR A SMALL AMOUNT OF TIME!