Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist | SheSpeaks

• samhia samhia
    10.04.12

The Glade Expressions Mist has four scents...one for every mood and occasion. The cotton mist give the feeling of home, comfort and family. The Apple & Cardamom Spice liven things up and make it smell like fall. It's modern style and inexpensive price make it a winner.

• herbalkate By  herbalkate
    07.21.16

Great scents, innovative bottle.

The first time I used the bottle, I wasn't quite sure if I'd like the style but I found it really comfortable and convenient. Instead of pressing a button or squeezing a trigger, you just hold onto the bottle and squeeze. It's a great product for people with arthritis or carpal tunnel syndrome who have a difficult time bending their fingers and squeezing. The scents are amazing and really freshen the air and there are so many to choose from and to fit every lifestyle and preference. Unlike other air fresheners, this one doesn't leave wet droplets everywhere in the room.

• momspeak5 By  momspeak5
    09.08.15

I love Glade Expressions. They are light and airy and fill the room with wonderful fragrances. Cotton mist is our household favorite. Our grandchildren even comment on how nice it smells when they come to visit.

• Diosa281 By  Diosa281
    06.22.14

Invredibleeeeeee

• aprilbelarde By  aprilbelarde
    04.24.14

It was ok

• CupcakesAndCrossbones By  CupcakesAndCrossbones
    04.15.14

Glade always smells amazing and the scent lasts! Great for the bathroom or any other room you want to freshen up!

• traciephall By  traciephall
    08.31.13

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! SMELLS FANTASTIC!!!! Very decorative. My friend thought it was some of my antique milk glass on my shelf.

• Amandabrooke323 By  Amandabrooke323
    08.23.13

I love this product the most of all the Glade air fresheners. I got the county fair collection in sparkling lemonade and it is to die for. I recommend this product to everyone. It is a very easy to use sprayer and is actually pretty as well.

• brenak By  brenak
    08.02.13

Good smell and lots of coupons to lower the price.

• meaggiej By  meaggiej
    05.15.13

I received coupons to redeem for two free products from the Glas Expressions collection. So, I have yet to find the oil diffuser, but I did find the fragrance mist at Walmart. I was surprised by the price which was only $2.98. I really hope Walmart decides to stock the refills for these, because I really like them. So, I have a preference for the fruity smells. My boyfriend likes clean smells. He picked out Cotton & Italian Mandarin. I was pleasantly surprised that we both got what we wanted out of this fragrance. I love how easy it is to spray vs. most fragrance sprays. You just have to light squeeze compared to awkwardly putting your hand on top and attempting to push a trigger that?s usually stuck somehow. I hope to find the grey starter kit so I can use Cotton & Italian Mandarin with it, because I think it looks sharp. This is my new fragrance mist of choice for sure.So, I have nothing but good things to say about the new Glade Expressions Fragrance Mists. I bought the Cotton & Italian Mandarin in the mist. It?s wonderful. I really hate clean smells, but my boyfriend loves them. This smells citrusy on top of the clean and it just doesn?t get better for a compromise, in my opinion. Overall, I really like the mist, and I will buy again

• Qurshid By  Qurshid
    04.05.13

Glade expression fragrance mist is a awesome product.I have tried the pineapple and mangosteen ,cotton italian and lavender all the scents are awesome.The cotton Italian scent gives more fresh feeling.love these products.