Glad Simply Cooking Microwave Steaming Bags Review | SheSpeaks

• countrylife4me By  countrylife4me
    09.09.11

I have to say these are super great! I use the microwave a lot and I steam my vegetables almost everyday as the diet I'm on requires steamed veggies. These bags are a must for anyone who loves to steam. I've used them for beans, corn, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and more. They are perfect. No mess, and perfectly cooked every time. Cooking is made simple and clean up-well there is no clean up. How great is that?

• angelbeers By  angelbeers
    09.09.11

My family loves these bags. We steam our veggies that we pick out of our garden. Its a great way to enjoy our veggies and savor the fresh taste.

• jessicady1 By  jessicady1
    01.22.10

what can i say I love love love this product. It makes cooking so much easier and cleaner too.

• Ujjwala By  Ujjwala
    12.22.09

I always used Ziploc ones but I want to try these Glad ones too.Now I have tried and they are very good.

• leliastraney By  leliastraney
    11.17.09

These steam bags are like no other. I can't say enough about them. I have steamed brocolli and cheese, green beans, corn, shrimp, salmon, and crab legs in these bags. They are simply awesome. Follow the directions on the bags and your food comes out perfectly steamed and delicious. I took about 10 frozen medium shrimp and 4 frozen crab legs (broken up) along with some caribbean citrus mix and place them in the bag on 4 minutes. Once they were done, I laid out a bed of whole grain rice and place the shrimp and crab legs on top with some garnish and "TADA". Absolutely delicious.