Glad OdorShield with Gain Garbage bags | SheSpeaks

• CNelson By  CNelson
    09.27.17

Great bags!

I Love these trash bags! They smell great and fit my trash can nicely, but most of all thesyre strong.

• Gjprasad By  Gjprasad
    09.27.17

Glad its Durable!

I do like these bags. The fit great in my round garbage bin, easy to yank out when its full. Very stretchy and durable. and easy closure!

• Trf1496 By  Trf1496
    09.26.17

Great bags!

Love these trash bags. The only complaint I would have is that they fall into the can. The bags do help keep odors locked in.

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Falling bags

I have used this trash bags and they always fall down in the trash can. The trash goes everywhere if you don't fix the bag. The only good product in the trash can department is the small bags for the bathroom. The only good thing about the trash bags are the scents to kill the smell.

• AngelsOpinion By  AngelsOpinion
    07.29.17

Really Glad

I used to think there a garbage bag was a garbage bag, but Glad has proven me wrong. These bags are incredibly durable, holding three smaller trash bags without breakage and of course they smell amazing! I'm glad I invested in what has become a staple in my kitchen.

• orrella By  orrella
    07.29.17

Hands down...my favorite!!!

Even if these are a tad bit more expensive than other kitchen trash bags....they are so, so, worth it. I have never had a bag leak & Gain knows how to handle the scent department! Love these!

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    01.25.17

AMAZING

I currently use these trash bags. I bought my first box only because of the scent, at that time I was potty training so he was still in pull ups and accidents did happen. Those trash bags are amazing, they really helped with odor control. I hate the smell of the trash when I have to take the dumpster out once a week. I still buy these trash bags, I refuse to change to any other trash bag.

• Jbrimer91 By  Jbrimer91
    08.31.16

good smelling

Glad is the only brand of trash bags that i'll use ! they are amazing and the scent covers the awful smell of the trash!

• anw2207 By  anw2207
    07.20.16

I love these trash bags. They have a great scent and the bags are strong and don't tear easily.

• teeniegeenie By  teeniegeenie
    07.18.16

love love love these!

Not only do these trash bags neutralize odor in the trash can, but they also make my whole pantry smell nice because I store the box of them in there! These stretch to fit odd-shaped items, and I have yet to have one rip on me!