Giovanni D tox System Purifying Facial Mask | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Leaves skin looking radiant and soft.

• kenzie927 By  kenzie927
    06.10.13

Feels incredible when you apply it to your face and massage it in circles. Made my face feel completely clean and made my skin look great! Definitely recommend buying it! Will buy again!

• rockhound24 By  rockhound24
    12.06.12

I never thought I would be using volcanic ash as part of my beauty regimen, but Giovanni has convinced me. As the package says: To keep skin at its most pure, you need this deep detoxifying mask. Volcanic ash works to extract and absorb pollutants while activated charcoal pulls the deepest impurities to the surface to help detoxify. Antioxidants of acai and goji berry dive deep to fight free radicals. As your mask experience comes to a close, a pleasant cooling sensation envelops your skin. pH balanced. For all skin types. *Cruelty-Free * With Activated Charcoal, Volcanic Ash and Super-Antioxidants Acai, Gogi * Dermatologist Tested * Hypoallergenic * Clinically Tested * Non-Comedogenic (Wont Clog Pores) All that, and it makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized. I am happy to have found my new facial mask. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.