Gillian Flynn Gone Girl | SheSpeaks

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I enjoyed this book thoroughly. There were so many twist and turns.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I listened to this book. It was ok, it left me confused. A lot of plot holes. Her other books are much better.

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    11.03.16

So Many Twists

This book left my head spinning. I didn't like the characters, although I don't think you are supposed to. There are some graphic scenes, but the story is well written and kept me turning pages even when I didn't like where the story was going.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Book starts off slow at first and then it got really good. The twist in the book really caught me off guard. It leaves you with a twisted surprise ending. Book and movie were pretty good.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I couldn't wait to read this because I had heard amazing reviews and then the movie came out. Boy, I don't know what it was but this read was so slow and predictable for me. Everyone said they were so surprised by it, but I called it. Her prose was lackluster and the story was annoying to me as a feminist. It wasn't promoting anything for more annoyance with the situation the couple was in. It switches gears midway through to not focus on Nick, but I was couldn't even read past the 5th chapter. It is thrilling for many other people.

• caylanichole By  caylanichole
    12.16.15

This book definitely caught my attention and kept me reading. I never would have suspected the outcome of the story and definitely a major twist on it. I would recommend this book to anyone especially if you like thrillers.

• deeann2271 By  deeann2271
    08.31.15

Great book and great writing. What a twist at the end, she draws you in. My feelings toward the characters changes at the end of the book. Not the ending I expected.

• Mujika By  Mujika
    08.26.15

I read this book and it's absolutely amazing! I could never figure it out the end, it's not boring or predictable. I love how she writes, and after this I read all the books she wrote and it was surprising, I'm waiting for more books from Flynn.

• dyedblonde By  dyedblonde
    08.11.15

I bought the book after seeing the movie. They were both great, but I love the way a book gives more detail and nuances than a movie ever can. The ending was really a surprise to me and I loved that. I suppose the only reason I did not give the book five stars was that I really did not understand the motive of the protagonists.

• kristen_b By  kristen_b
    06.19.15

This book was a page turner. I couldn't want to find out what she was going to do to him next. If you like suspense novels you should definitely read this one!