Gillian Flynn Gone Girl | SheSpeaks

• jannL7 By  jannL7
    11.16.18

Wild Ride

What a wild ride! This book is unlike anything I have read before. I just loved it so much. It has so many amazing twists and turns. It kept me on the edge of my seat and in the end, it kept me wanting more!

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

I enjoyed this book thoroughly. There were so many twist and turns.

• slachance20 By  slachance20
    06.13.17

I listened to this book. It was ok, it left me confused. A lot of plot holes. Her other books are much better.

• Akaleistar By  Akaleistar
    11.03.16

So Many Twists

This book left my head spinning. I didn't like the characters, although I don't think you are supposed to. There are some graphic scenes, but the story is well written and kept me turning pages even when I didn't like where the story was going.

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Book starts off slow at first and then it got really good. The twist in the book really caught me off guard. It leaves you with a twisted surprise ending. Book and movie were pretty good.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I couldn't wait to read this because I had heard amazing reviews and then the movie came out. Boy, I don't know what it was but this read was so slow and predictable for me. Everyone said they were so surprised by it, but I called it. Her prose was lackluster and the story was annoying to me as a feminist. It wasn't promoting anything for more annoyance with the situation the couple was in. It switches gears midway through to not focus on Nick, but I was couldn't even read past the 5th chapter. It is thrilling for many other people.

• caylanichole By  caylanichole
    12.16.15

This book definitely caught my attention and kept me reading. I never would have suspected the outcome of the story and definitely a major twist on it. I would recommend this book to anyone especially if you like thrillers.

• deeann2271 By  deeann2271
    08.31.15

Great book and great writing. What a twist at the end, she draws you in. My feelings toward the characters changes at the end of the book. Not the ending I expected.

• Mujika By  Mujika
    08.26.15

I read this book and it's absolutely amazing! I could never figure it out the end, it's not boring or predictable. I love how she writes, and after this I read all the books she wrote and it was surprising, I'm waiting for more books from Flynn.

• dyedblonde By  dyedblonde
    08.11.15

I bought the book after seeing the movie. They were both great, but I love the way a book gives more detail and nuances than a movie ever can. The ending was really a surprise to me and I loved that. I suppose the only reason I did not give the book five stars was that I really did not understand the motive of the protagonists.