Venus Olay Razor Review | SheSpeaks

Video Reviews

• KatieHopkins By  KatieHopkins
    07.19.19

One of my FAVS!

First of all, I love the 5 blades. I have very dark and course hair so I need a minimum of 4 blades on any razor to keep from having to shave the same area multiple times. The lotion bars are kind of slimy but I actually liked it. It left my skin silky and soft. The handle grip is also a huge plus for me. I hate not being able to have a good grip on a razor and dropping it in the shower. Over all I am very impressed and will continue to use and purchase this razor!

• dyan316 By  dyan316
    02.13.19

Impressed

I was absolutely impressed with this razor. I have tried tons over the years everytime a new one came out, and always ended up the same way. With this razor, I can actually not use shaving cream on my legs and not get cuts like with other brands. And it leaves my legs really smooth.

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.17.18

Goodbye stubble

My skin was so dry and rough before I used this razor now I don't have to worry about cutting myself in places like my ankles and knees super silky skin close shave I love this brand can't live without it I'd love to buy it again

• MommyLikesToSave03 By  MommyLikesToSave03
    08.08.16

Personally I Like These Razors And The Added Moisture Is A Plus But It's A Little Harder To Get A Closer Shave. Still Overall A Good Product

• CRichards By  CRichards
    05.21.16

This razor is very nice. It leaves a smooth shave and the moisturizer strips on the outside almost let you get away without using shave cream. However the blades seem to dull pretty quick but no faster than others I've used.

• peytoncarothers By  peytoncarothers
    05.12.16

Better than Breeze

I had the Breeze before this razor... Let me say this one kicks the Breeze out of the park. My legs feel so smooth after using!

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

This razer is amazing! It's one of the only ones I will use because of how much I love the shape for shaving! I don't ever have a problem with cutting myself either!

• Jenn3283 By  Jenn3283
    02.24.16

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    02.22.16

Love this product! Keeps my legs smooth and beautiful!

• Emmyg87 By  Emmyg87
    01.22.16

I love using olay products on my sensitive skin so when Venus added it to their razor I knew this would be a good razor. I have a skin disorder when I am not able to shave for periods of time and it's hard to find a razor that can keep from any razor burn afterwards. Its my number one and love the coupons I can use towards getting them at the store for a good price.

• countrygirl1234 By  countrygirl1234
    01.21.16

I love this razor because i don't have to worry about using shaving cream on my legs when I'm taking a shower and I don't cut myself with this razor.

• countrygirl1234 By  countrygirl1234
    01.21.16

• Krichie82 By  Krichie82
    11.29.15

I really wanted to like these. Gillette men's razors have been my favorite for a long time so when they started making these for women, I was super excited. Unfortunately, they just don't work. I appreciate the attempt at the added moisturizer but the pads don't allow the razors to get the kind of close shave I've come to expect. I still prefer to use my boyfriend's razor.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.29.15

these razors dont cause any irritations to my sensitive skin and I can get a close shave so my legs have a nice smooth feel.

• heartwild573 By  heartwild573
    10.23.15

These are my favorite razors. I love the fact you can just pick up the razor and shave in the shower no having to lather up to shave! I cut myself way less with these as well. They are good quality and give you a good shave. The soap bars attach help to moisturize as you shave.