Gillette Venus Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Razor | SheSpeaks

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.14.18

Small but works!

So itchy bitchy but it works great. I carry it in my purse in case of a beauty emergency .

• CaraAnne By  CaraAnne
    06.26.17

Perfect for travel!

This is always in my toiletry case. Whether for a long trip, or just when I'll need to shower at the gym, it's the perfect little travel razor. It may seem like an odd shape, but you can get a good grip on the little handle and I've had no problems whatsoever. Got this as part of one of the Costco razor refill packs (p.s. best value I've found for razor replacements is those packs!) and have used this way more than the extra regular handles that normally come in them!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Love how small and convenient this is! I also love how you can remove razor heads, super hands!

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    07.09.16

Great for traveling!

I bought this razor for vacation last year, and then chickened out of taking it with me. I was worried that the small handle would be uncomfortable and awkward to use. Well this summer, I decided to actually use what I had paid for and take it with me on vacation, hoping for the best. All was well! It took a little getting used to, but with a couple days of practice I had no problems whatsoever! This is just as easy to use as any other razor, and was super compact and room saving. Love this for travel!

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

This is great, perfect travel size. I carry it in my purse, its not big and works great. As well as the case it is perfect

• pgnursingirl2011 By  pgnursingirl2011
    07.12.15

I keep one of these bad boys in my car, in my purse and in my work locker. (you never know). I love it. It is just so tiny and convenient. It is also interchangeable with the regular razor heads (another plus!)

• cflores24 By  cflores24
    07.09.15

Love this product! Easy to hold and great for travel!!!

• sarahburgess By  sarahburgess
    08.13.14

i keep these for on the go in my purse for vac a or for an overnight trip they are small and durable

• MilaWoodward By  MilaWoodward
    08.13.14

pros- provides a great shave and its portable and i can take it anywhere in love with this product it made my favorite razor even better cons- none

• 123raven1 By  123raven1
    05.22.14

i love this razor it's so small and cute. It's small enough to put in your purse with out it taking up to much room. i also love the blue case that comes with it