Gillette Venus Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Razor | SheSpeaks

• Heather1980 By  Heather1980
    07.29.20

Perfect for travel

Perfect for trips or just to keep in your purse. I got one for my daughter for her gym bag. It is a great product that works great and is really cute. I love anything cute like this.

• Heidi23 By  Heidi23
    07.24.20

Before switching to men's razors because of feel it keeps the hair away a little longer, I took this one on vacation to hawai'i with me. It did take some getting used to since it so small but it got the job done

• MissHR By  MissHR
    07.31.19

Venus Gets my Thumb(s) up

How has the whole world not found this product! I saw a youtube with it in her shower and thought - shazam - thats the answer to all of my shaving cuts! I don't know about you, but when I was using the traditional l venus razor I held the handle close to the razor. It was awkward and I regularly took chunks of skin out. Ish. When I tried out this thumb print version of their razor I found I could control the shave much better and no cuts... like ever! If you love venus - get one of these! Great for daily use or easy travel. Side note: it comes in the perfect breathable container.

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Great!

Could not ask for a more convinet yet fictional razor!! It is such a great way to shabby on the go yet not miss any spots! Gentle yet removes all your hair! Will definetly buy again!

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.18.18

I'm so glad they invented this

This is so small you can take it everywhere you go it has a strong durable case no worries there this product had all the features you'd ever want in a razor I'd recommend this to all my girlfriends

• blauri By  blauri

Great little razor.

This is a great handy little razor , great for the gym and those unexpected times when you forgot to shave your legs and end up in shorts or skirts.

• CrisTk0 By  CrisTk0
    09.27.18

This is the perfect travel razor for those on the go. Maybe if you are like me and forget to shave your legs before a big meeting. This is quick and easy, plus works great with gel shaving creme since they make less of a mess.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80

Small, compact traveling razor

Cute little compact razor that is nice for traveling. Easy to use and is nice for when you go away on vacation. You don't have to carry around a big, bulky razor. It is a little pricy for what it actually is. Works well but the price point is a little scary. Would recommend.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.14.18

Small but works!

So itchy bitchy but it works great. I carry it in my purse in case of a beauty emergency .

• CaraAnne By  CaraAnne
    06.26.17

Perfect for travel!

This is always in my toiletry case. Whether for a long trip, or just when I'll need to shower at the gym, it's the perfect little travel razor. It may seem like an odd shape, but you can get a good grip on the little handle and I've had no problems whatsoever. Got this as part of one of the Costco razor refill packs (p.s. best value I've found for razor replacements is those packs!) and have used this way more than the extra regular handles that normally come in them!