Gillette Venus Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Razor | SheSpeaks

• blauri By  blauri

Great little razor.

This is a great handy little razor , great for the gym and those unexpected times when you forgot to shave your legs and end up in shorts or skirts.

• CrisTk0 By  CrisTk0
    09.27.18

This is the perfect travel razor for those on the go. Maybe if you are like me and forget to shave your legs before a big meeting. This is quick and easy, plus works great with gel shaving creme since they make less of a mess.

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80

Small, compact traveling razor

Cute little compact razor that is nice for traveling. Easy to use and is nice for when you go away on vacation. You don't have to carry around a big, bulky razor. It is a little pricy for what it actually is. Works well but the price point is a little scary. Would recommend.

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.14.18

Small but works!

So itchy bitchy but it works great. I carry it in my purse in case of a beauty emergency .

• CaraAnne By  CaraAnne
    06.26.17

Perfect for travel!

This is always in my toiletry case. Whether for a long trip, or just when I'll need to shower at the gym, it's the perfect little travel razor. It may seem like an odd shape, but you can get a good grip on the little handle and I've had no problems whatsoever. Got this as part of one of the Costco razor refill packs (p.s. best value I've found for razor replacements is those packs!) and have used this way more than the extra regular handles that normally come in them!

• gillumj1 By  gillumj1
    08.07.16

Love how small and convenient this is! I also love how you can remove razor heads, super hands!

• Chris213 By  Chris213
    07.09.16

Great for traveling!

I bought this razor for vacation last year, and then chickened out of taking it with me. I was worried that the small handle would be uncomfortable and awkward to use. Well this summer, I decided to actually use what I had paid for and take it with me on vacation, hoping for the best. All was well! It took a little getting used to, but with a couple days of practice I had no problems whatsoever! This is just as easy to use as any other razor, and was super compact and room saving. Love this for travel!

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

This is great, perfect travel size. I carry it in my purse, its not big and works great. As well as the case it is perfect

• pgnursingirl2011 By  pgnursingirl2011
    07.12.15

I keep one of these bad boys in my car, in my purse and in my work locker. (you never know). I love it. It is just so tiny and convenient. It is also interchangeable with the regular razor heads (another plus!)

• cflores24 By  cflores24
    07.09.15

Love this product! Easy to hold and great for travel!!!