Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.10.14

This has been my husband's go-to brand of razor for years now. He loves the Fusion ProGlide the best, and I really do notice the difference since he's started using this one. He shaves not only his face, but also areas like his neck and shoulders. (He likes to keep a trim appearance!) The blades not only last a long time, but give him a close and precise cut that prevents razor burn or ingrown hairs. Plus it leaves him wonderfully smooth, which I love!

Video Reviews

• maradra1983 By  maradra1983
    05.03.18

Easy and fast shaving,

My husband loves Gillette products and the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power is one of his favorite. It is easy to use and makes the shaving fun and fast.

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

For men, but works great for women

After trying every men and women's razor out there...settled on this one! Very happy with results and cut myself the least amount with this.

• Nydrom1984 By  Nydrom1984
    02.26.16

I purchased this razor for my hubby, he was using something else, a cheaper razor, and he has thick coarse, stubby hair on his face, that grows back before 5 pm the same day. I thought, this has got to be good, it's part of the P&G family and I use Venus from Gillette. Well, it does a great job keeping my hubby's face stubble free for longer than the cheaper brands, and it doesn't cause razor burn. Another plus is that the quality is so good that he can have it longer and use it longer before replacing.

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

Even though these are for men, they work way better than the women's razors on the market. Have been using these for almost 2 years and I rarely get cuts or razor burn.

• JShields2432 By  JShields2432
    10.01.15

I am a female, yes i know these are mens razors but they just work so well! They are a little pricey but so worth it, they really last forever on top of the quality and comfort of the shave.

• Elii02 By  Elii02
    07.09.15

My husband loves these. He feels they give him a smooth close save. He only uses these.

• JustMissAsh By  JustMissAsh
    02.25.15

Bought for my husband, but I used it too. Shaves really well. Close shave. Designed for excellent results. Decently priced as far as razors go.

• karih1 By  karih1
    12.13.14

This is the best razor I have ever used. This is the first men's razor I have used but it gives a super close shave. Hats off to gillette.

• karene By  karene
    12.09.14

my husband and son love these razors, goodfor a close shave.

• obsidianwaters By  obsidianwaters
    12.04.14

Not to shabby...leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I recommend giving it a try.