Giada De Laurentiis Everyday Pasta Review | SheSpeaks

• jennyng By  jennyng
    03.07.12

Great recipes and easy to follow. An excellent addition to my cookbooks.

• nyrchic By  nyrchic
    09.17.11

Giada makes cooking delicious food easy. I love this book because it has a wide range of recipes, from a quick weeknight meal to a fancy Sunday dinner....a must have.

• savyshopper By  savyshopper
    09.16.11

Love Giada.. she makes Italian cooking not only pleasing to the eye but on the palate.. all her recipes are well writen for any one to follow even the novice of cooks...

• Jackmum By  Jackmum
    09.16.11

Nice! Easy to follow recipes means more people will try .

• koolaidamber By  koolaidamber
    09.16.11

I love this cookbook. It's one of my favorites to grab when I need an idea for a really good Italian-inspired dish. The recipes are not too complicated and the ingredients that are frequently needed aren't too expensive or hard to find in the store either. Giada makes dishes that are really good tasting but that are also pretty too, you'll notice that most of the dishes are made to be appealing first and delicious second.

• socialzigi By  socialzigi
    09.15.11

Giada, using inviting writing and detailed photography, breaks pasta down into 3 sections: Pasta Go-Withs, Pasta for All Seasons, and Pasta Basics. The Pasta Basics includes some great sauce recipes that are so easy to follow and taste amazing! The Bechamel Sauce is my fav and ppl always wonder how I make it!