Ghosts of Girlfriends Past Movie | SheSpeaks

• Bagel2332 By  Bagel2332
    06.28.15

While this movie was not the best, I did find it enjoyable.

• shopperMD By  shopperMD
    08.19.09

It was predictable but still had its cute moments. Probably not something I would buy but worth seeing.

• lebiram By  lebiram
    05.29.09

I liked he movie, but the fact that the guy only decided to go with the "love of his life" because he saw that she would be happy with some other guy disappointed me because he did not changed his ways because of how much he had hurt the other girls, it was just so that HE could be happy. And the script was predictable.

• hddeitch By  hddeitch
    05.29.09

I saw this movie in the theatre, luckily it was a matinee, so it was cheaper. It was ok, not great. Matthew did not take off his clothes enough! It was very predictable, funny in some spots. The "advise" giving by Michael Douglas' character was typical men junk! I hope no man on the planet EVER takes that advise. Especially about "spooning". If you really must see it, wait till it comes out on cable.

• Cfunk3 By  Cfunk3
    05.29.09

I was so disappointed by this movie. I get one date-night a month with my husband and after spending A LOT of time convincing him, we went to see this movie. I knew it was going to be predictable, I knew it was going to have a happy ending, I knew it was going to be a "chick flick." But I wasn't prepared for the horrible over-acting (I'm talking to you Emma Stone and you Lacey Chabert). It was extremely disappointing to see that Matthew McConaughey. has really turned into a lazy actor just showing up for a paycheck. The script was poorly written and the lines were predictable. The only saving grace of this movie was Jennifer Garner...who did the best she could with what she was given. Oh...and Michael Douglas had some laughs as well. This is so not worth the time. Save it for a night alone when it's played for free on cable!