Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix

4.8
              Rated #1 in Bread & Baking Goods
155 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Chocolatey The best boxed brownie mix ever! Chocolatey and rich!

Great brownies This makes the best brownies. They use high quality chocolate which is so key.

Yummy and delicious Absolutely the best brownie mix ever! Buy it and you will agree.

yummy and decadent This is yummy and decadent. Not for dieters. This is yummy and decadent. Not for dieters. This is yummy and decadent. Not for dieters.

Rich and Delicious Only thing better is homemade, and this is so much easier.

If you are going to use a box mix to make brownies - this is the only one you should use. The chocolate taste is deep and rich.

Ghirardelli is top-notch! I'm a huge fan of Ghirardelli chocolate bars, so I was eager to try this brownie mix. It's rich and decadent but easy to prepare. I don't mind admitting to guests that I used a brownie mix when it's a high-quality chocolatey one like this!

Rich, Moist and Delicious! This has to be the best brownie mix on the market. They are rich, flavorful, and super moist. The smell on them baking is mouth watering! You really can't get a better boxed brownie mix!

Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix is so good. I love making fudgy brownies rather than cake-like ones. The middle is the best part!

Great brownie! We love the Ghirardelli brand of brownies and always stock up on various flavors whenever they go on sale. Blends easy, makes wonderful rich chocolate brownie.

Sinfully Delicious To be honest one of the most delicious brownies I've ever made! Just the smell of them, when they're ready to come out of the oven, makes my mouth water. My son absolutely loves them and so does the rest of the family. Very Addicting.

So good! Hands down the best boxed brownie mix on the market!

HEAVEN IN A BOX OMG SOFT CHEWY BROWNIES ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS MY FAMILY ENJOYS IT ALOT

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OMGGGG This is toooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say.

Perfect brownies every time These are my FAVORITE brownies in the world! I am an avid baker, and very picky, so I'm usually the type to say that homemade is always better, but...these brownies beat my homemade ones every time. They are so fudgey and delicious, and incredibly easy to make. I want to make and eat the entire box all by myself (but thankfully I have friends and family to help me eat it all). It never lasts more than two days around here.