Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix | SheSpeaks

• katiemwebb katiemwebb
    07.10.13

These are my absolute favorite brownies! So rich and moist, and the best flavor out of any mix I have tried. Love all of them! I especially love that I can find them at Costco in packs of 3!

• mystienyght mystienyght
    04.24.15

I wish I could give these a good rating as a ton of other people did, but I can't. I was craving brownies, went to the store, saw these and thought Omgosh I have to have them! Boy, I was wrong after I took my first bite. Yuck. Bitter, dark chocolate, flat, but for a positive note they were gooey and chewy. Guess I'll stick to my regular brand. Meh (If I, by chance, confused these with another flavor Ghirardelli might have, sorry, I had no clue. I only tried these Ghirardelli brownies once and won't again.)

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    07.18.16

HEAVEN IN A BOX

OMG SOFT CHEWY BROWNIES ONE OF THE BEST BRANDS MY FAMILY ENJOYS IT ALOT

• Honestlymydear By  Honestlymydear
    07.17.16

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OMGGGG This is toooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all I have to say.

• momo1412 By  momo1412
    07.17.16

Perfect brownies every time

These are my FAVORITE brownies in the world! I am an avid baker, and very picky, so I'm usually the type to say that homemade is always better, but...these brownies beat my homemade ones every time. They are so fudgey and delicious, and incredibly easy to make. I want to make and eat the entire box all by myself (but thankfully I have friends and family to help me eat it all). It never lasts more than two days around here.

• khall01 By  khall01
    06.07.16

Heaven in a Box

Extremely rich in flavor and I always get compliments when I bring these to a party. Amazing with a raspberry icing on top!

• MistressSaucebox By  MistressSaucebox
    06.02.16

Guilty pleasure

I'm slightly ashamed to say that these are my guilty pleasure. I don't allow myself to let go very often, but when I do, it's half a pan of these bad boys in one sitting. Dark chocolate + brownies + my homemade raspberry dipping sauce(I got the idea from Red Robbin) = 30 minutes of pleasure that's well worth the workouts afterwards.

• thereserosen15 By  thereserosen15
    04.28.16

Absolutely delicious! So chocolatey. Just can't get enough of it.

• freebiesndeals By  freebiesndeals
    03.10.16

This is a really good brownie mix. Very moist and delicious, only downfall is that you have to make such a small pan. I normally make my own brownies but these are good when you don't want to make them from scratch.

• Helenkayhawk By  Helenkayhawk
    01.29.16

These are definitely our family's favorite brownies. They are a 'go to' item for many pot lucks and other last minute events. Try cutting off 5-10 minutes of baking time to avoid any hard as bricks consequences. They make great brownie ice cream sandwiches.

• Deemariexo By  Deemariexo
    01.21.16

Absolutely my favorite brownies!!! After using other brands in the past, these are the only brownies I will make now!

• lindseyrgs By  lindseyrgs
    01.08.16

These are so yummy and so moist! Even the most amateur baker won't mess these up! Try them with some vanilla ice cream.