Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Bourbon Caramel | SheSpeaks

• SLLYON SLLYON
    10.20.17

Ghirardelli makes great Dark Chocolate!

While I absolutely love Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate the Bourbon Caramel is just a little too strong with boubon flavor for my taste. I still like them but I wouldn't sit and eat a couple or more in one sitting like I would be tempted to do otherwise, which is probably a good thing!

• malahini By  malahini
    10.29.17

Awesome!!

I love Ghirardelli chocolate especially with caramel! It melts in your mouth and leaves this satisfying feeling! You can't go wrong with Ghirardelli especially this one!

• BrendaDisimone By  BrendaDisimone
    10.25.17

delish !

These taste so good, tastes like bourbon a little strong but nothing i wouldnt eat again !

• Jamie18852 By  Jamie18852
    10.21.17

Jamie's Review

This candy is so delicious! I just love chocolate and caramel.

• SLLYON By  SLLYON
    10.20.17

Ghirardelli makes great Dark Chocolate!

• Electrikis77 By  Electrikis77
    10.20.17

Yummy i can eat them all

Omg to die for i can eat the entire bag but there us plenty to share dark chocolate and caramel pure pleasure

• CarolI By  CarolI
    10.19.17

Artificial flavor

You usually can't go wrong with Ghirardelli and dark chocolate but these bourbon caramels had an artificial flavor in my opinion. It didn't stop me from finishing the bag but I wouldn't buy them again.