Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for learning to eat

THese are perfect for tiny fingers and beginner eaters.

• Lauralava By  Lauralava
    06.11.18

Sneak in

Melt in your mouth yumminess. Every single one of my children had no complaints. Dissolvable and able to sneak in vegetables

• Dahling By  Dahling
    04.19.18

excellent healthy happy snack for person with braces.

• Kaylee8113 By  Kaylee8113
    04.04.18

Amazing snack

All of my kids loved these. They get soft fast and are full of flavor. There are many different flavor to choose from which is a huge plus to me. I would definitely recommend!

• dohertyirene By  dohertyirene
    03.22.18

Gerber Puffs

Gerber Puffs is really tasty my son love it when he was a baby it was his favorite snack I love the was it just melts in your mouth I love it too lol

• Lmeeks74 By  Lmeeks74
    03.21.18

On the go

These are great for the little ones and a good on the go snack idea for busy mamas too.

• Mrsjaggers2014 By  Mrsjaggers2014
    03.05.18

Great snack!

My daughter loves these. When she wont eat anything else she will eat these. They are handy to have on the go as well as at home.

• Annekelle By  Annekelle
    02.24.18

The Finer taste for first

I really love these for my grandaughter, they have different assortments and there great for first snacks they dissolve better than Cheerios and they are great for motor skill development with the "pincher"development

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

I personally enjoy eating these, even as snacks. I have a 3 month old baby boy which I still don't feed food but these will definitely be something I will be introducing to my boy. I love how easily they melt in your mouth and they have various of flavors which is great!

• jaylexis2015 By  jaylexis2015
    12.03.17

My son loves these. He has a certain scream he'll do when he wants them. They're so good to him, he'll try to eat the whole container if I could let him. Needless to say, I buy a pack a week.