Gerber NUK Learner Cup | SheSpeaks

• MamaKass3 MamaKass3
    07.15.12

LOVE LOVE LOVE these cups. I used this cup with my older son at 4 months old. He was on ONLY this cup by 6 months old. My newest baby started at 4 months and was on ONLY this cup by 7 months or so. We have recently upgraded to the larger 10oz travel cup. I LOVE IT. Easy to clean, no leaks. Only think I dont like is the blue nipple one gets discolored after a while, and if you clean them roughly the nipple slit can get open and leak a little after MANY cleanings. The new cup I got is great cuz its larger and fits more liquid for his large feedings. I was just doing 2 cups of the smaller one. I will continue to use this product with my son and for future babies as well.

• savymommmy29 By  savymommmy29
    12.08.18

great sippy cup

My son loved this sippy cup. I liked that it was an easy transition from the nuk bottle to this sippy cup. He learned to hold the cup withing a week and it very easy to clean .

• Karenpritchard25 By  Karenpritchard25
    01.19.16

My sons loves these cups very easy for him to hold since he has little hands

• Chay_Rich By  Chay_Rich
    01.17.16

Loved these. Helped all my babies learn to use a cup, never had a mess either.

• Mommyofthree By  Mommyofthree
    11.14.14

My children did not care for this cup. And I thought it was a hassle with all the parts. It also seemed cheeper to me.

• Seafoam18 By  Seafoam18
    11.03.14

Loved that the Gerber NUK learner cup was a good transition cup from bottle to sippy cup. Baby is less confused with the change because the nipple is similar to a bottle. No other sippy cups had this rubber nipple feature that I found. I used this product for both my children.

• jmmoore62 By  jmmoore62
    05.16.14

This product is a great starter cup. Easy for the young child to handle, and easy for Mom to keep it clean and full!

• allyalmighty By  allyalmighty
    05.06.14

First off i would just love to gush over the cute designs they put on their products. Nuk is so innovative and their products are awesome. I like their products a lot but i wish they were a bit cheaper but at the same time these are quality products. We bought them because our oldest son had gassy issues and when we switched to Nuk we had gotten rid of the problem. the learner cups are great and I think they really do help baby understand and learn how to move away from the bottle.

• allymike2005 By  allymike2005
    04.26.13

Great starter cup. My baby really enjoyed these cups. I love the handles on the side and different varieties.

• lrm876 By  lrm876
    04.25.13

I love these cups. My mom who runs a daycare, gave us one she no longer needed, and my son loved it from day 1. He was just a little over 6 months old when we started giving him this cup, and he had no problem transitioning from his bottle. He had several other cups which were still a bit big for him at this point. Overall this is a great cup to start training a baby on how to use a sippy cup.

• jesusislove1234 By  jesusislove1234
    10.28.12

my baby uses it all the time