Gerber Gerber Puffs | SheSpeaks Reviews

• Mommyof4ts Mommyof4ts
    03.07.12

My kids love these!! Even my husband would sneak some, lol. The taste/texture is a little odd, but with kids not having fully developed taste buds at the age where they eat them, it didnt seem like a big deal.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.19.13

OK product. Yes the babies love them, but they are just to expensive! The cost per pound for these things is like $6.99! I've had great success with the store brands and private labels. Cheerios works very well also. Save your money and read the price labels at the grocery store!

• Katypugz By  Katypugz

Great flavor

My children really loves these Gerber Puffs they are the perfect size for little fingers. I also like that they have great flavor and taste but also good quality

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123

Perfect to-go snack.

These puffs are perfect on-the-go snacks for crawling babies, with a helpful design that is perfect for little fingers to pick up easily. They aren't packed with sugar or unhealthy ingredients. They are also priced fairly well.

• ohmyitsjen By  ohmyitsjen

Corn-a-yum-tum!

My daughter really enjoyed these! I was nervous to try a mixture of veggies in a puffy form but it really tastes good! (I even tried them) They're natural, the corn is a great flavor in which you don't find much of in snack forms for babies, So this is wonderful.

• dmaz2010 By  dmaz2010
    10.11.17

These are great. My grandkids love them and they are better for them than other snacks.

• Fallenangel2575 By  Fallenangel2575
    10.10.17

Yummy

This is a great product my little girl love this and she was a baby melting in the office and they taste excellent I will be sure to recommend this for anyone that has a small travel starting to feed him self my hand. Period

• Singlemamaof3crazzyboys By  Singlemamaof3crazzyboys
    10.10.17

Absolute must have for toddlers

I don't think I would have survived the toddler stage of my 3 boys lives without these Gerber puffs! It is such an easy way to pack and go something that is healthy and delicious for your baby. The thing I loved the most was how fast they dissolve! They are an absolute must have!

• droberts78 By  droberts78
    10.08.17

Gerber Puffs

The Gerber Puffs are great! They're easy for the little one to pick up and dissolve fast. To be honest, I like them too. They taste really good.

• dnvalentine714 By  dnvalentine714
    10.06.17

Best Toddler Snacks

Honestly the best little snack for toddlers! All 4 of my boys absolutely loved these snacks, I have to at least buy 5 in order to keep up with their demand of them. They would eat the whole container in one sitting if I let them!!

• ashgirl27 By  ashgirl27
    10.05.17

Best starter snack for babies

This was the first finger food I gave my baby when we decided to start eating snacks. Our first encounter with these puffs happened around age 6 months (when he showed signs of cutting teeth). Since then, we have purchases tons of these fun little guys. The packaging is great, since I can just throw a bottle in my diaper bag whenever we go to the soccer fields, or if we need to run errands. They basically dissolve in his tiny little mouth within a minute or two. I don't have to worry about him choking on the little pieces plus he gets to work on his hand eye coordination. Score and score!!

• rsairajeswari By  rsairajeswari
    10.04.17

Tasty & Natural Fruit Flavored Puffs

When It comes To Snacks We Can Happily Give Gerber Puffs To Kids Which Has Natural Fruit Taste Which Eaily Gets Digested , Melts Immediately So no Need To Worry About They Get Stuck In Throat As a Toddler Mom I Bought This Snacks To My 13 Months Munchkin He Loves To Eat Banana & Blueberry Flavors, Whenever He See them He Starts Clapping As he want them i Completely Suggest These Snacks To Kids According To Stages Suggested