Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream | SheSpeaks

• kelmar29 By  kelmar29
    03.26.13

I have 5 kids and they all have egzema. I have tried everything with no luck but I found this and it works great.

• aqifkpertoni By  aqifkpertoni
    03.01.13

take a look here http://www.goodlotions.com

• onlyme212529 By  onlyme212529
    09.06.12

All my girls have eczema and have had it since they were teeny tiny and honestly I didn't think this product worked for them at all. In fact it seemed to irritate it more because I had to pretty much "grind" it in their skin to get it completely rubbed in. It was overpriced too. I stuck to Eucerin cream which proved not only way more effective but cheaper than this product in the long run as well.

• motheroftwoboys By  motheroftwoboys
    10.10.11

I love it!!! My son is 8 months old and has eczema. He is sensitive to everything! This works quick and is effective!!

• ChristiOX By  ChristiOX
    10.21.10

Used this on my daughter's eczema and it worked very well for her. Don't really remember finding anything else like this product without a prescription, so not only was it convenient but affordable :)

• Luvnmesomeproducts By  Luvnmesomeproducts
    07.05.09

I tried this after trying other products. I was sold. This was perfect for my son who had medium case of eczema.It is affordable and it works. a little goes a long way.

• jocy90 By  jocy90
    06.07.09

this is good stuff my little brother has eczema and its working good on his skin. highly recomend this

• momtrend By  momtrend
    05.20.09

It is ok if the ezcema is not bad. However, if your baby has a real case and not just really dry skin, you need a prescription!

• Kristinw0821 By  Kristinw0821
    05.19.09

I love this stuff. I have a 10 week old that broke out with ezcema very bad about 3 weeks old and started using this and it worked pretty much over night. I also have a 2 yr old with the same problem and I use it on the bends on his arms and ears and under his eyes and it helps alot. My only complaint is that it is greasy but , whatever helps.

• mama_michellegj By  mama_michellegj
    05.15.09

My daughter has had eczema since she was only a few months old. I have tried several creams and ointments, some of which would work a little. When she had this last breakout of eczema (worse case yet... red, raw skin), I decided to look for something else... I found Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream! I applied it immediately... by the next morning it was already looking better and within a few days it was gone!