General Mills Honey Nut Cherrios Medley Crunch | SheSpeaks

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I like other Cherrios cereals but this one I am not that much of a fan of. It's not bad but it's not very good to me either I just think it's ok.

• Justagirl123 By  Justagirl123
    08.29.15

I love this cereal so much, it taste great with almond milk. It's not to sweet and my child loves it.

• TammyLJones By  TammyLJones
    12.31.14

One of my favorite cereals. This is not to sweet. Just right...

• prnces1414 By  prnces1414
    09.18.13

I love when this cereal is on sale. Its not to sweet and there are a lot of great textures to it. Its a step up from my usual Honey Bunches of Oats

• dora923 By  dora923
    08.07.13

I love the textures and the flavor.

• Supermary By  Supermary
    07.17.13

Great and delicious cereal! It is yummy and healthy, which makes breakfast perfect!! I love the different variety of flavours!! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

• your1chef By  your1chef
    03.05.13

LOVE the clusters and the flakes- they make this cereal crunchy. Cherrios are good but much better with the addition of the flakes and clusters. The whole family loved eating them plain and also in milk.