General Foods International Vanilla Caramel Latte Review | SheSpeaks

• smalltowngirlky By  smalltowngirlky
    12.04.14

This is a wonderfully delicious coffee drink! As a child my mother would drink this. I always loved the smell of coffee , but my experience with regular coffee led me back to this coffee . It isn't as strong and tastes delicious!!

• naomicyoder By  naomicyoder
    06.13.13

My mom isn't a coffee drinker but loves this cappuccino mix. I love coffee and think it tastes delicious as well.

• WISEONE2 By  WISEONE2
    06.08.13

For a quick cup of coffee with a lot of flavor it is good

• mslejean By  mslejean
    06.08.13

This is one of my "cheat" beverages. I don't buy it often, mostly around winter time. It's seet, like something from a coffee shop, but much cheaper, per cup. I drink it with HIT cookies, or digestives, or something like that.

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    01.02.13

Good flavor and easy to make, but requires a LOT of the powder for a cup, and it's kind of overly sweet. I'd really enjoy it if it wasn't so sugary.

• cptnhggyfce By  cptnhggyfce
    12.31.12

I feel that it was good, but a bit too sweet for my taste.

• coffeequeen By  coffeequeen
    12.06.12

A little on the sweet side but nice as an after dinner treat.

• jtasgurl81 By  jtasgurl81
    07.12.12

These are a good treat once in a while. Packed with wonderful flavor and easy to make, but packed with calories and sugar.

• metbn8421 By  metbn8421
    05.02.12

Tasty! Always a great "me time" treat!

• amber_taves By  amber_taves
    05.02.12

good stuff

• jygriebel By  jygriebel
    12.15.11

This product is awesome!! Great taste and convenient to make! I like all the General Foods International coffees (except for Suisse Mocha which tastes kind of like hot chocolate).

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    12.02.11

I have had the pumpkin spice version of this and it was heavenly. I didn't use the full amount it said to put in and it was still great. It was incredibly easy to make I would recommend it to everyone who likes something fun and delicious.

• CYNDY5157 By  CYNDY5157
    09.15.11

love this product!! Saves on gas station runs in the mornings!!

• ajcoupons By  ajcoupons
    02.18.11

I really like using this product. It is a great way for me to feel like I'm getting a Starbucks coffee without the expense. I add 1/2 n 1/2 to it to make it creamier for me.

• Steph2009 By  Steph2009
    02.10.11

I love this product because of the great taste and how easy it is to make!!