Garnier Whole Blends Gentle Shampoo Oat Delicacy | SheSpeaks

• Jelina808 By  Jelina808
    04.26.19

Whole blends Oat and Delicacy! Great for Dry hair

I like this Oats and Delicacy! It's not bad. My hair is dry so I need the Grease to soften and lock in moisture I really like the smell to its suddle and works great for me! Plus there alot of good coupons that come out for this and I get them at a really Awesome price!!!

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Hair falls out after one use

If I could give this product a zero star rating, I would. This leaves your hair so greasy and my hair even fell out. I can't believe how much hair fell out after one wash and continued to fall out even after I discounted using. Would not recommend to others and this product is expensive.

• justrelaxing By  justrelaxing
    02.27.19

We have a 14 year old who loves this. It leaves hair completely soft!

• kymom13 By  kymom13
    09.27.18

ok

This made my hair soft and it smelled great. but my hair did not hold shape.

• judykoby By  judykoby
    09.27.18

Whole Blends Oat Shampoo

Love, love, love this product...It has a wonderful scent and leaves your hair feeling soft. It makes your hair feel thick and silky while you are washing and the feeling remains after you rinse it out.

• mamaofgals By  mamaofgals
    09.05.18

It has a light, pleasant scent and leaves your hair feeling soft and manageable!

• MzRose By  MzRose
    04.04.18

Hair soft but with flyaways

Garnier Whole Blends - Gently Shampoo Oat Delicacy did leave my hair feeling soft, but not smooth like it usually is after washing. I had a lot of flyaway strands. The smell reminded me of Downy fabric softener, which was okay, however, neither my hair nor I liked that the shampoo contains sulfates. Get rid of the sulfates and it might be a pretty good product for my hair.