Garnier Ultra Lift Serum Moisturizer | SheSpeaks

• Waldostarr By  Waldostarr
    06.09.15

I love this product! When applied there are instant results. I wished it had sunscreen. The bottle travels well in my purse too.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

I bought it based on the reviews. Unfortunately I didn't like it. I didn't see any results.

• cocoabella By  cocoabella
    08.20.12

This face cream/serum is amazing in how it smooths your face to erase wrinkles. I first tried it as a sample and was so wowed by the results I went out and bought a full size bottle. I just bought my 2nd bottle of Ultra Lift. At $14 it is a good buy for the results it gives. At nearly 54 with a lot of sun damage, I have plenty of wrinkles to smooth out. This serum gives results. and It doesn't take a month of using it to see them. I saw instant results ! It is very moisturizing too. My only complaint with this face serum/cream, is that it does not contain sunscreen, so when you use it, you have to apply sunscreen too.