Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

HOLY GRAIL!!! I love this BB cream and I will never ever switch (unless they stop making it)!! It is so light and works incredibly at evening out your skin tone. Definitely recommend this to EVERYONE!!

• Richa2ma Richa2ma
    10.27.12

This is a good moisturizer. I love the scent, it applies well, and even has SPF in it. But even though i got the light/mediumone, it turns my skin orangish, no matter how well I blend it. Still orange and streaky. I won't repurchase until a fair/light,or better yet, a plain fair comes out. There need to better better color choices.

• chaelacorn By  chaelacorn
    08.14.17

Best foundation ever

I use this product as my daily foundation. Whether I'm going to the gym and just want light coverage or have a girls night out and want a full face of makeup, this is my go to product. Simply by adding a little more of the product to your face, you can customize the type of coverage you want. I have oily/combination/acne-prone skin and this product has never made me break out. Plus, the value is amazing. One of these bottles lasts me about 3 months, and I use it daily year round. The finish is so natural that I've had people ask me if I'm even wearing any makeup. It simply blurs out all imperfections. It lasts a long time too without even using primer. I've been using this for about 2 years now and always come back to it!

• mariasays By  mariasays
    06.28.17

All women need a BB cream in their bags !

BB is a good moisturizer I like the scent and the SPF in it . Although my skin is really dry BB applies well and gives my skin a glam ! If you use BB cream, make up is not necessary ! just add a little rouge and lip gloss for a light make over!

• Rahne92 By  Rahne92
    06.25.17

HOLY CRAP I just have to rave real quick about how AWESOME the Garnier Skin Active B.B. truly is! Anyone that knows me knows I don't use a lot of makeup - some eyeliner and mascara and MAYBE a lip gloss, on an adventurous day. I don't like putting stuff on my face (not including the obvious moisturizer, of course). But I adore the Garnier line and have been curious about B.B. Cream for a while so I decided to buy it and go for it and MAN am I happy with the results! It truly did even my skin tone, it blended so well, and it just gave me this like, fierce insane confidence at work today! (I even got hit on in the MOST obvious and terrible way, poor guy!) That hadn't happened yet at the store I'm at now until today. And I fell so in Love with this whole look, omg.

• Aevalh By  Aevalh
    03.25.16

I found this on the mark down rack. It was a great BB cream. Left my skin feeling soft. It gave me a good coverage without overloading my face. When I get rid of other products and go search for a new BB cream, I just hope I can find this one.

• LoveToSurvey By  LoveToSurvey
    07.09.15

I love to use this when I only need light coverage. It goes on nice and even and never feels heavy. It makes my skin look so fresh and dewey.

• tdouglas861 By  tdouglas861
    07.09.15

It has a great light weight coverage for combination skin like mine without any irritation

• kelseypromos By  kelseypromos
    09.26.14

A good B&B cream. Covers up blemishes; however, it can be a bit shiny.

• ModernRuralLiving By  ModernRuralLiving
    09.18.14

This was talked about a lot online and i don't know what all the hype is about. this made my skin very shiny and oily. It didn't mesh well with my skin. I wouldn't buy this again. I actually thew it out after a few months of trying it out.

• Suchitra By  Suchitra
    08.19.14

This is a great product if u hv an uneven skintone.. It evens out the skin and makes it look frwsh and beautiful!

• kristi_alonzo By  kristi_alonzo