Garnier Skin Renew Dark Spot Overnight Peel | SheSpeaks

• cupid77 By  cupid77
    05.26.15

Maybe I didn't give this enough time, but I used this every single night for two months and didn't notice the slightest change. Considering that and expense, I was pretty disappointed and won't be buying it again.

• TracyMae765 By  TracyMae765
    08.16.13

UGH! This product is so bad and way to much money. I used this for two weeks for sun spots and it did nothing. I found a fade cream online for 6.00 and that worked much better. Don't waste your money on this. Its not worth it

• SarikatandonSharma By  SarikatandonSharma
    03.15.13

It kind of works by drying the skin out, and I guess new skin grows in so I'm recommending it. Also have been using on face overnight because so easy to remember to use before my night time moisturizer, and can say I feel my skin is a little brighter! Cheaper than other skin brighteners out there! Yes, I'm looking at you shiseido white Lucent and Clinique derma white. Also I like that I can use my own moisturizers along side this product, although its recommended to use garniers own dark mark moisturizer, I like suing my own as I already have dry skin I don't want to wrinkle out completely, so nice add on. Only suggestion I would make to garniers marketing would be to rename this a serum instead of peel. Missing out on younger women, I would never buy a peel, but a serum yes please.