Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• nimarahbar By  nimarahbar
    06.19.19

Not Great

This item is cost friendly but I don?t think the quality is great. It does cool your eyes but it can really irritate them, as far as a difference I have not noticed anything after using for a couple months.

• Ashley_TX By  Ashley_TX
    06.02.19

Maybe I need to get the other garnier roller that helps with both puffiness and darkness under eyes, but I didn't notice much difference/ improvement using this product. I don't have really bad puffiness either

• Angel_21_ By  Angel_21_
    05.22.19

It is ok

I enjoyed the feeling of the cool metal under my eyes in the morning. However, I did not see much of a difference after using it.

• Beck70 By  Beck70
    05.16.19

Great stuff!

Used this product and works very well to take away bags and puffiness under eyes. Bought this product at leadership 5 times.

• MJDilla By  MJDilla
    01.09.19

Don't waste your money

Didn't do a thing for me! I like Garnier products but not this one.

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

Amazing beauty product!!!

Works beautifully and is nice and light. The price of this one isn't that bad. It rolls on nice and easy. The product will last you for a good while because you don't have to put on a lot of it.

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Lifesaver!!!

This helped depuff my eye one night I looked like I was so well rested. I was up all night studying for a test and left just in time to swipe that on them and save the day. So I looked great with 3 hours of sleep this stuff rocks!!

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    03.20.18

Didn't help undereye bags

I didn't notice any difference in the bags under my eyes, but they're pretty bad. Maybe if you just have a bit of puffiness it works. I kept mine in the fridge, and it does feel great, just didn't see any improvement.

• marinac By  marinac
    03.19.18

must try

i was very skeptical but tried it for a week , wow just nice results

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

Did not work for me.

This did not work for me in the slightest. I used this product for about a month and did not see any results. The only reason I am rating it 2 stars is because for the price, its worth a try if youre curious.