Garnier Skin Renew Anti Puff Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• simbalala simbalala
    11.25.13

This is the best product at a reasonable price. Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti Puff Eve Roller works well and it last long.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Didn't work. Plan and simple.

• TamTam1996 By  TamTam1996
    09.12.18

Lifesaver!!!

This helped depuff my eye one night I looked like I was so well rested. I was up all night studying for a test and left just in time to swipe that on them and save the day. So I looked great with 3 hours of sleep this stuff rocks!!

• AmAtHome By  AmAtHome
    03.20.18

Didn't help undereye bags

I didn't notice any difference in the bags under my eyes, but they're pretty bad. Maybe if you just have a bit of puffiness it works. I kept mine in the fridge, and it does feel great, just didn't see any improvement.

• marinac By  marinac
    03.19.18

must try

i was very skeptical but tried it for a week , wow just nice results

• Dzenita By  Dzenita
    02.22.18

Did not work for me.

This did not work for me in the slightest. I used this product for about a month and did not see any results. The only reason I am rating it 2 stars is because for the price, its worth a try if youre curious.

• mebnme By  mebnme
    02.21.18

very pricey. you can get the same and better results with egg whites and coffee grinds.

• Brettslady By  Brettslady
    11.24.17

Feels good going on. Decent product, but doesn't help my puffiness for very long.

• texashoney By  texashoney
    10.11.17

I saw no difference

I have tried this, and honestly I didn't see a difference. I was so hopeful too.

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo
    09.27.17

I loved this product and it worked amazingly.I really think its a ggod product

• irishmomofthree By  irishmomofthree
    09.27.17

No positive results

I didn't see much difference - maybe my eyes are too puffy for it to work?? Not sure, it's not unpleasant but I didn't see the results they claim you will see. Disappointing but I think you have to spend a lot more to have something happen.

• Chris30seattle By  Chris30seattle
    09.06.17

Did not deliver the promises

January I tried this product until it ran out twice a day waiting for the miracle to happen. It did not work for me, the scent was clean and it didn't feel oily or sticky but nothing for puffy or wrinkles. Maybe I need to combine with something else to activate it differently?