Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• kathylee78 By  kathylee78
    04.05.20

Nice product.

As for typical applications for this product, it is a fantastic stand alone facial cleanser. I like the fact that it doesn?t feel oily or heavy like other waters do. A little really does go a long way, and is perfect for those nights when you?re so sleepy you can?t bother with a full routine. I?ve recommended this product to anyone that would listen! Garnier also makes a travel size bottle that I keep with me at all times.

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Micellar water rather than make up wipes

I definitely recommend this for removing makeup. I would agree that micellar water is better than makeup wipes as it does not put as much pressure on the skin like makeup wipes. I prefer using micellar water than make up wipes and Garnier does the trick!

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Nice cleanser

I was a little skeptical of this at first. It really does remove makeup easily, even long wearing and waterproof. It smells amazing and leaves skin clean and moisturized.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love this

Absolutely love this product!! Its the best makeup remover I have found

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Micellar water for the win

I have been purchasing this product ever since it first launched a few years back. Soft light weight and extremely efficient. I use this every evening when taking my makeup off. Leaves a hydrating finish.

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

Absolutely one of the best makeup remover! Easily removes even the waterproof mascara! Highly recommended!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

LOVE!!!

Love love love!!! Makes taking even THE MOST STUBBORN waterproof make up off super easy!!!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Sensitive skin, this is for you!

As someone with sensitive skin, most makeup remover wipes leave my skin red and irritated. As such, I've been looking for an alternative; this is the one! I usually apply some of the water to a cotton pad and it works like a charm.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120

A+++

Love this item! Super refreshing. Clean feeling. And just ridiculously easy to cleanse face with that there should be absolutely NO reason not to clean your face with, with this product in stores!! Also love the fact that its unscented..seems even more clean as a result

• storm1 By  storm1
    08.01.19

Great for overall cleaning care

I wanted something that I could take for a trip without having to carry all of my regular beauty cleansing routine. I like the fact that it's a facial cleanser, toner, and makeup remover. Didn't leave my skin too dry either. This is great for an overall cleanser and toner routine.