Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Micellar water for the win

I have been purchasing this product ever since it first launched a few years back. Soft light weight and extremely efficient. I use this every evening when taking my makeup off. Leaves a hydrating finish.

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

Absolutely one of the best makeup remover! Easily removes even the waterproof mascara! Highly recommended!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

LOVE!!!

Love love love!!! Makes taking even THE MOST STUBBORN waterproof make up off super easy!!!

• MariaReviewsAll By  MariaReviewsAll
    08.01.19

Sensitive skin, this is for you!

As someone with sensitive skin, most makeup remover wipes leave my skin red and irritated. As such, I've been looking for an alternative; this is the one! I usually apply some of the water to a cotton pad and it works like a charm.

• Blair199120 By  Blair199120

A+++

Love this item! Super refreshing. Clean feeling. And just ridiculously easy to cleanse face with that there should be absolutely NO reason not to clean your face with, with this product in stores!! Also love the fact that its unscented..seems even more clean as a result

• storm1 By  storm1
    08.01.19

Great for overall cleaning care

I wanted something that I could take for a trip without having to carry all of my regular beauty cleansing routine. I like the fact that it's a facial cleanser, toner, and makeup remover. Didn't leave my skin too dry either. This is great for an overall cleanser and toner routine.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

Best thing around.

I use this all the time. At night when it's hard to get mascara off, thing to use. Great to have with you

• Puremichiganmomma By  Puremichiganmomma
    06.25.19

Skincare Staple!

Powers through even the most steadfast makeup with ease. Provides little irritation to skin, which always a major plus when removing eye makeup. Leaves your skin feeling refresh and clean without that overly clean drying feeling many washes create. Great for on the go and camping too. No sink no problem! This is absolutely my favorite beauty secret.

• Sherrie088 By  Sherrie088
    06.23.19

Game Changer

Total game changer! I use this nightly in the shower to cleanse my face. It removes 100% of makeup without harsh scrubbing. I really love how soft and smooth it leaves your skin. I've used so many products.....and this is the only one I have found that actually works ;)

• tomlinugget By  tomlinugget
    06.23.19

Great for sensitive skin!

I purchased this product after hearing so many positive reviews and now I understand why! It works amazing and I have sensitive, pinkish/red skin and it didn?t irritate at all! I woke up the following day with my skin very soft and what felt like it was hydrated as well! I highly recommend if you?re looking for a good makeup remover!