Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• KubiakH KubiakH
    07.27.17

I love this product I use it everyday and it has never caused me any issues. It doesn't dry my skin out like other products.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I love this, I have worn light makeup, heavy makeup, and even waterproof makeup and this product removes my makeup easily.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Always repurchase

Works with my VERY sensitive skin. Removes makeup quickly and easily. Very affordable.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Even face paint

Not only does this remove makeup well without irritation, it removes face paint. I had some face paint crayons that would not come off. I scrubbed with water and a towel and nothing happed. I even tried soap! This miceller water took it right off with minimal scrubbing.

• DGuinn By  DGuinn
    07.05.18

I've been using this stuff for a few years now and I love it! It doesn't remove 100% of my make up in one pass but I usually follow this up with my african black soap anyway. What I love is it removes all my eye makeup 100%, even my waterproof mascaras abd eyeliners. I've tried all in one mattifying formula, the all in 1 formula and the all in one with the blue lid. The only one I don't care for is the formula with the blue lid as I feel it leaves me feeling oily after.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Great for a quick cleanse

Micellar water has changed the way I cleanse my face forever! I use it mainly when I'm too tired to go through my normal million step routine by just dampening a washcloth and wiping away all my makeup and oil. It's really refreshing and a little goes a long way.

• SarahLynn10 By  SarahLynn10
    05.31.18

Awesome!

This product is awesome! It is gentle on my skin but does a great job removing my makeup.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

Love it

This is perfect for my face and remove my makeup very well.

• ccollier1985 By  ccollier1985
    05.11.18

Works great

Doesn't dry out skin. Leaves skin soft with no residue. Great for even waterproof mascara

• samarakoch By  samarakoch
    05.05.18

I really like this makeup remover. I only wear a little bit of makeup, a little concealer and mascara, and this works great with some cotton pads. It makes my face feel clean and there is no weird residue.

• Mandyfm75 By  Mandyfm75
    04.21.18

These are just a waste of money

I am not a fan of these Miceller waters. They have been proven to have no real purpose or even actually do anything for your skin. They are a gimmick/ trend that came out. And they are really just over priced water. If you are going to use something that is gonna be worth while use witch hazel. It is much better, removes makeup and helps reduce pore size, blemishes, fine lines and discoloration And if you don?t believe me the drs actually spoke about these as well and how they really have no purpose except to make money of of people thinking they really do something