Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• Msdreat Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Sherrie088 By  Sherrie088
    06.23.19

Game Changer

Total game changer! I use this nightly in the shower to cleanse my face. It removes 100% of makeup without harsh scrubbing. I really love how soft and smooth it leaves your skin. I've used so many products.....and this is the only one I have found that actually works ;)

• tomlinugget By  tomlinugget
    06.23.19

Great for sensitive skin!

I purchased this product after hearing so many positive reviews and now I understand why! It works amazing and I have sensitive, pinkish/red skin and it didn?t irritate at all! I woke up the following day with my skin very soft and what felt like it was hydrated as well! I highly recommend if you?re looking for a good makeup remover!

• Jenclem By  Jenclem
    06.22.19

Amazing!

This stuff is amazing! It literally melts the make up right off your face. No need for harsh scrubbing or anything. Also has many uses around the house also! I love it

• Runsthedistance By  Runsthedistance
    06.21.19

Great makeup remover

I love this stuff! It?s a great way to take makeup off before washing your face. It makes me skin super clean!

• Easweetie131 By  Easweetie131
    06.20.19

Perfect product

I have recently developed oily skin with the sulfuric well water at my new home and I needed a new regular cleaning routine. This was the answer to my prayers. It gently cleans and removes makeup and leaves skin fresh clean and not dry or oily.

• warrent23 By  warrent23
    04.27.19

Quick way to cleans your face

This product is amazing I love how it gets your face clean the first time around.I use it when I am to tired to use a cleanser at night

• Msdreat By  Msdreat
    04.06.19

Clean and Crisp

I love this , it cleans my face fully and leaves it refreshed!

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Pointless and painful

I used one of their products "for sensitive" skin. It did not remove my makeup and it burned my skin. Seriously, I had a rash for days!

• Funny-girl By  Funny-girl
    03.12.19

Highly recommend.

This stuff is really great i use for just to take off my eye makeup works really good I highly recommend this.

• Woo-hoo By  Woo-hoo
    11.29.18

Fantastic Makeup Remover

I am on my second bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and it works great. I purchased the All-in-1 for All Skin Types and it removes all my makeup even my waterproof mascara. And I do not have to rinse it off. I use it everyday and it works good to clean face off after working out. The Garnier Micellar water has not caused any breakouts or drying out my skin. And I love that it has No oil, fragrances or alcohol.