Garnier Micellar Water Review | SheSpeaks

• SkincareJen19 By  SkincareJen19
    10.27.20

Love this micellar

I really like this micellar water it takes off makeup easily and leaves my face feeling clean. I would recommend this product to others.

• Mrsapaisley By  Mrsapaisley
    10.10.20

Quick Cleansing

Garnier Skinactive Micellar cleansing water All-in-1 Waterproof really is an all in one face wash. Removes makeup and oils from your skin without the need for a soapy watery mess in the sink. It?s a quick and easy process either as a part of your whole facial routine or when in a hurry to remove dirt and makeup. Grab a cotton ball and go!

• loves2travel By  loves2travel
    08.16.20

ONLY BUY MICELLAR , ITS ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!!

Micellar Water is absolutely the best!! I have very sensitive skin , this micellar water the pink one removes makeup perfectly. I use water proof mascara and let me tell you , this is the only one I use to even remove my mascara with a breeze, my granddaughter loves it too for her special effects makeup , she said this is amazing. I went and bought 30 bottles just in case there were discontinued

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Garnier Garnier Micellar Water is great for getting makeup off. It is gentle and effective while also being hydrating.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

works great

I got some samples to try and I love how well it leaves my face feeling clean and soft

• Helenmega By  Helenmega
    05.21.20

Cheaper and have same quality

I found a Sephora coupon at Paylesswithcoupon and try this for fist time. Thanks god! Best dupe of BIODERMA SENSIBIO H2O. Cheaper and have same quality.

• Brittany83 By  Brittany83
    05.01.20

Garnier Micellar Water

Micellar Water is one of my favorite skincare items to ever hit the market! Its gentle on my skin and does get my makeup off! I've never broken out or had a bad reaction to this product! I also have dry skin and most products leave my skin very dry! This product doesn't! Ive been using this for several years and that wont change!

• SloAsh By  SloAsh
    04.29.20

100 % recommend

I use this more often than make up wipes that stings or drys up to fast. It is so refreshing to my skin. My face feel clean

• kathylee78 By  kathylee78
    04.05.20

Nice product.

As for typical applications for this product, it is a fantastic stand alone facial cleanser. I like the fact that it doesn?t feel oily or heavy like other waters do. A little really does go a long way, and is perfect for those nights when you?re so sleepy you can?t bother with a full routine. I?ve recommended this product to anyone that would listen! Garnier also makes a travel size bottle that I keep with me at all times.

• theresap_ By  theresap_
    03.05.20

Micellar water rather than make up wipes

I definitely recommend this for removing makeup. I would agree that micellar water is better than makeup wipes as it does not put as much pressure on the skin like makeup wipes. I prefer using micellar water than make up wipes and Garnier does the trick!

• Ladonna918 By  Ladonna918
    03.04.20

Nice cleanser

I was a little skeptical of this at first. It really does remove makeup easily, even long wearing and waterproof. It smells amazing and leaves skin clean and moisturized.

• AshleyMiller1988 By  AshleyMiller1988
    02.02.20

Love this

Absolutely love this product!! Its the best makeup remover I have found

• Alysonlewis4 By  Alysonlewis4
    09.09.19

Micellar water for the win

I have been purchasing this product ever since it first launched a few years back. Soft light weight and extremely efficient. I use this every evening when taking my makeup off. Leaves a hydrating finish.

• Hanna2004 By  Hanna2004
    09.06.19

Absolutely one of the best makeup remover! Easily removes even the waterproof mascara! Highly recommended!

• Emschick707 By  Emschick707
    08.15.19

LOVE!!!

Love love love!!! Makes taking even THE MOST STUBBORN waterproof make up off super easy!!!