Garnier Garnier Micellar Water | SheSpeaks

• KubiakH KubiakH
    07.27.17

I love this product I use it everyday and it has never caused me any issues. It doesn't dry my skin out like other products.

• Woo-hoo By  Woo-hoo
    11.29.18

Fantastic Makeup Remover

I am on my second bottle of Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water and it works great. I purchased the All-in-1 for All Skin Types and it removes all my makeup even my waterproof mascara. And I do not have to rinse it off. I use it everyday and it works good to clean face off after working out. The Garnier Micellar water has not caused any breakouts or drying out my skin. And I love that it has No oil, fragrances or alcohol.

• Wiccanbat666 By  Wiccanbat666
    11.25.18

I love this stuff! I used this cleanser to take off my makeup and to wipe my skin off at the end of the day. This stuff was a lifesaver when taking my makeup off! I'd highly recommend this product to anyone that has a hassle taking off makeup and wants something that's going to leave their skin feeling super smooth.

• Jcsnyder1417 By  Jcsnyder1417
    09.20.18

Nice and clean

Perfect to remove the make up or just to clean our face deeper I really recommend i5 it?s easy to find

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

I love this, I have worn light makeup, heavy makeup, and even waterproof makeup and this product removes my makeup easily.

• CierraLynn By  CierraLynn
    07.08.18

Always repurchase

Works with my VERY sensitive skin. Removes makeup quickly and easily. Very affordable.

• izzy04 By  izzy04
    07.08.18

Even face paint

Not only does this remove makeup well without irritation, it removes face paint. I had some face paint crayons that would not come off. I scrubbed with water and a towel and nothing happed. I even tried soap! This miceller water took it right off with minimal scrubbing.

• DGuinn By  DGuinn
    07.05.18

I've been using this stuff for a few years now and I love it! It doesn't remove 100% of my make up in one pass but I usually follow this up with my african black soap anyway. What I love is it removes all my eye makeup 100%, even my waterproof mascaras abd eyeliners. I've tried all in one mattifying formula, the all in 1 formula and the all in one with the blue lid. The only one I don't care for is the formula with the blue lid as I feel it leaves me feeling oily after.

• kimmycoo99 By  kimmycoo99
    06.11.18

Great for a quick cleanse

Micellar water has changed the way I cleanse my face forever! I use it mainly when I'm too tired to go through my normal million step routine by just dampening a washcloth and wiping away all my makeup and oil. It's really refreshing and a little goes a long way.

• SarahLynn10 By  SarahLynn10
    05.31.18

Awesome!

This product is awesome! It is gentle on my skin but does a great job removing my makeup.

• Aricart By  Aricart
    05.31.18

Love it

This is perfect for my face and remove my makeup very well.