Garnier Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller Review | SheSpeaks

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

I had pretty bad dark circles so needed to find something to help. Came across this but wasn't super impressed with the coverage. Also, felt it had a runny consistency and not enough coverage.

• Teerra99 By  Teerra99
    11.27.15

Works pretty well I would recommend to a friend but sometimes gets a little bloshy

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.17.15

This product leaves my under eye area feeling super soft. I'm very picky about the products I use because that area is so sensitive. This gives me a cooling sensation and when used with a regular concealer, completely covers my dark circles and leaves me looking refreshed.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.16.15

I like this product. I use it almost everyday and it helps wake up my tired eyes. The coverage is sheer but I just use another concealer on top, so it doesn't bother me. Overall I really like this product!

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

very weightless, you can't feel at all. It doesn't have a full coverage, so I wouldn't recommend for dark circles. I personally like it.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    08.24.15

Too sheer coverage for me. Not enough color if your medium skin tone. But it is non irritating.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    08.24.15

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    08.03.15

This is a holy grail product for me. I used it years ago, got distracted by other products, and have recently come back to it. I wish I never stopped! It's so perfect. The color is great for my skin tone, conceals dark circles and brightens the under eye area. The roller ball feels cool and helps decrease puffiness. I am not a morning person but this helps me fake it!

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

I think this product works very well. It worked quite well for me. I used it right before a concert i went to after a night of only a few hours of sleep and it covered my dark circles pretty well. I would recommend it.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

would choose this one over the plain puffiness roller, as this offers a small degree of coverage on the darkness as opposed to just a clear roller. The color, however, is not very natural, and requires a full coverage concealer over it.

• JennaJ By  JennaJ
    10.16.14

I wanted to love this because I love their oily/combo skin bb cream. This stuff is useless! Does not disguise circles and does nothing to treat the under eye. Boo!

• addavis83 By  addavis83
    10.08.14

I don't like the concealer by itself but it does help conceal my dark circles with my makeup. I had been looking for the other Garnier roller and couldn't find it so thought I would give this a try.

• fahey08 By  fahey08
    09.13.14

This product did nothing for the dark circles:(

• Linzie By  Linzie
    06.09.14

Did not cover anything. When it dries it leaves a weird sheer streaking and made my under eye bags look much more noticeable.

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I personally didn't like this product. It says one shade fits all, but it doesn't. It's too yellow for my skin, and it creases. I actually think it makes my under eye circles look worse.