Garnier Garnier Anti Dark Circle Eye Roller | SheSpeaks

• kristi_alonzo kristi_alonzo
    01.28.14

Great concealer for dark circles!! I first saw this on Youtube and had to try it and I am so glad that I did. I use this to hide the dark circles under my eyes and it works extremely well. I love it by itself but when I use it in combination with the Maybelline Dark Circle concealer my under-eye area is flawless!!

• AdraKP AdraKP
    04.13.13

This product revived my under eye skin and left it with a healthy dewy finish, but in terms of coverage, it was super sheer for me. I prefer a normal concealer over this roller.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

I had pretty bad dark circles so needed to find something to help. Came across this but wasn't super impressed with the coverage. Also, felt it had a runny consistency and not enough coverage.

• Teerra99 By  Teerra99
    11.27.15

Works pretty well I would recommend to a friend but sometimes gets a little bloshy

• Cfount5 By  Cfount5
    11.17.15

This product leaves my under eye area feeling super soft. I'm very picky about the products I use because that area is so sensitive. This gives me a cooling sensation and when used with a regular concealer, completely covers my dark circles and leaves me looking refreshed.

• arlette2525 By  arlette2525
    11.16.15

I like this product. I use it almost everyday and it helps wake up my tired eyes. The coverage is sheer but I just use another concealer on top, so it doesn't bother me. Overall I really like this product!

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

very weightless, you can't feel at all. It doesn't have a full coverage, so I wouldn't recommend for dark circles. I personally like it.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    08.24.15

Too sheer coverage for me. Not enough color if your medium skin tone. But it is non irritating.

• jackrocks By  jackrocks
    08.24.15

• sbushnick By  sbushnick
    08.03.15

This is a holy grail product for me. I used it years ago, got distracted by other products, and have recently come back to it. I wish I never stopped! It's so perfect. The color is great for my skin tone, conceals dark circles and brightens the under eye area. The roller ball feels cool and helps decrease puffiness. I am not a morning person but this helps me fake it!

• Kellz_creepy By  Kellz_creepy
    06.10.15

I think this product works very well. It worked quite well for me. I used it right before a concert i went to after a night of only a few hours of sleep and it covered my dark circles pretty well. I would recommend it.

• katiecourtney By  katiecourtney
    06.09.15

would choose this one over the plain puffiness roller, as this offers a small degree of coverage on the darkness as opposed to just a clear roller. The color, however, is not very natural, and requires a full coverage concealer over it.