Garnier Frutis Marvelous Oil | SheSpeaks

• snugarbear snugarbear
    07.11.14

My hair is super dry, but this oil make it very soft and shiny. It never makes it oily. I use it n my hair wet before blow drying and is keep my hair from looking like straw!

• Kaylah-lah By  Kaylah-lah
    12.08.17

Love!

I love this oil! I use this oil every day after I get out of the shower. I apply to my wet hair, brush then blow dry. I have fine hair so it's always very staticky and this product helps control that. If I apply it to my dry hair my hair looks greasy so wet hair only!

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Garnier Frutis Oil

Loved the smell, but it didn't manage to control my hair from being frizzy.

• suzieQTPIE By  suzieQTPIE
    10.20.17

I want my Garnier Frutis Marvelous Oil !!

I usually don't TRY anything with oil BUT it was Garnier ..and i have always liked Garnier alot so i gave it a shot since i had a coupon. Now i always find it in my daughters bathroom ! It works great on split ends and since it's Garnier it smells wonderful and is always reasonably priced !

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Get Your Shine On

Love. As good as most of the more expensive oils. And this I can add to my hair or skin or a subtle sheen / glow.

• Misspepsi By  Misspepsi
    08.17.16

Love it

I use this because I love the way it makes my hair shine but my daughter has coarse dry hair so she uses it to hydrate and make her hair manageable. We both love it as is does exactly what it is supposed to and then some. This is a product I recommend and one I will buy over and over again in the future

• deyce702 By  deyce702
    07.21.16

color treated hair

I bought the color illuminate for color treated hair. I didn't see much of difference in keeping my hair color longer or vibrant & did not help dry my hair faster. But I did like it for shine and to detangle my hair.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    01.11.16

Every time I straighten out my hair, I love using this on my hair and I still got some around. It shine my hair and make it looks lovely.

• Kimmi717 By  Kimmi717
    01.26.15

Love this oil and have tried many. Love the shine it gives it is also helping hair growth and repairing hair. The best one is the dry oil cuz you can put all over your head and it wont get on pillow and u can style as normal. The other 2 are also good although they will make your hair greasy so maybe on a day off, sick day etc. put on hair and I leave on for at least one day.

• andichick By  andichick
    01.25.15

I tried this oil several different ways and I must say:" I don't like it." It leaves my hair greasy if I use too much and dry if not enough. Not something I would buy again.

• THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS By  THANKGOODNESSIMFABULOUS
    01.20.15

Just started using this item since it was apart of a gift set that I got for Christmas with other Garnier products. I love it and I love the way that it has treated my damaged hair. Not to mention that each one of their products have this awesomely delicious smell,