Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo Review | SheSpeaks

• nanakimbo By  nanakimbo
    01.12.16

Love Gariner they have wonderful products and i do use them love how my hair feels after using

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    01.11.16

I love using this to wash my hair , it smells good , and it just lovely to feel my hair silk in a nice way

• plebesprincesa By  plebesprincesa
    01.12.15

I haven't used this one before I've used others that have work every well

• Belen25 By  Belen25
    01.09.15

Shampoo smells good but has not made much of a difference in the dryness or split ends on my hair.

• SMullen86 By  SMullen86
    01.09.15

I wasnt crazy about the smell, and I have really long hair so it made my hair really hard to brush. Maybe if my hair was shorter I would have liked it better.

• beauty4free2u By  beauty4free2u
    08.08.13

The smell of this products is -like all Fructis products- in the citrus area which I really like- it smells fresh but it is not overpowering, perfect for the summer time. The Shampoo is yellow and clear and very fluid. It cleans gentle, but does not foam a whole lot though. I find it is always easier to wash hair if the shampoo foams a bit. The conditioner has the same fresh citrus scent and I have to say it does a really good job conditioning. As mentioned: I have really dry hair and it needs tons of conditioner or I get tears in my eyes while combing it afterwards.I could already feel a difference when I washed the conditioner out. My hair felt smooth and soft and it was also not too hard to comb through the mess on my head.

• redheadmomblog By  redheadmomblog
    04.23.13

I love the Fructis Shampoos and Conditioners. Not only do they leave my hair manageable, but they also leave my hair smelling great!

• gwanita By  gwanita
    02.21.13

i don't really care for this shampoo it wasn't bad or anything just wasn't a scent i enjoyed or did i like the results

• brosnanjackie By  brosnanjackie
    02.19.13

I really enjoyed this shampoo. I used it when I had horribly dry, bleached hair that was literally breaking off with every brush stroke. This and the conditioner really helped my hair and it smells wonderful!

• Mizscooby22 By  Mizscooby22
    02.19.13

This is one of the best shampoo ever exist. I love this product and would recommend it to others.

• allyson By  allyson
    07.05.12

Terrible product. It left my hair so dry and it did zippo for my dandruff relief.

• DarkhHorseDesigns By  DarkhHorseDesigns
    07.01.12

To much SULFATE (foaming agent) and to many CHEMICALS. Smells is nice but very artificial. Dried out my hair after 3 days. Some may have had good luck with this but not me. Had to do a deep condition after using this product with a high end hair mask.

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    06.30.12

This is the only shampoo that makes my hair shiny and soft!

• thunderkiss By  thunderkiss
    06.28.12

For being a shampoo this is pretty moisturizing. I love that it contains shea oil, avocado oil, and olive oil- they're great for your hair. I've noticed after using this shampoo for awhile my scalp can start getting kind of gross like the shampoo leaves a kind of greasy residue. I have to use a less oily shampoo in between using this. Overall it is a pretty good shampoo. If you have dry hair this is your new best friend.

• chrissherman By  chrissherman
    04.05.12

For a store shampoo, it is great. Leaves hair soft and silky without being greasy or heavy. Doesn't take much either.