Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3-Minute Undo Dryness Reversal Review | SheSpeaks

• lorigreene0098 By  lorigreene0098
    01.07.15

My hair is always extremely dry. I put this on and it was great! It was great when I used the flat iron my hair didn't seem as frizzy. loved it.

• KrazyCuban By  KrazyCuban
    06.03.13

I like this product. Nothing too special, but it gets the job done.

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.22.13

I would say its pretty average compared to other products.. Not the best out there. Still recommended though

• k8e462 By  k8e462
    04.21.13

I love the smell of this product. Not only does it leave my hair soft, but it also looks so much healthier afterwards. I flat iron my hair 5 days a week, so finding this product has made my hair much better!

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I love it this makes my hair super soft .i use it three times a week

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I wasn't too impressed with this but that may be because I had tried Aussie 3 minute miracle beforehand which I absolutely adored. It works okay but I've had the same bottle for about a year because I just can't get myself to use it up.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Love this stuff! I use it 1-2 times a week to keep my curls well-hydrated, and it always does the trick! Love that there isn't a heavy scent, and that it rinses clean. I recommend it often to friends!

• sofi76 By  sofi76
    03.27.12

finally, found a leave- in that works quickly. I have had the worst dry hair with the weather lately and a couple minutes of this makes it moisturized and soft. The scent is awesome, too. I don't like scents to be strong and linger on my hair but tis is pleasant !

• Daphremz By  Daphremz
    09.24.11

This 3 minute treatment is on the same level as other more expensive conditioners and it doesn't take forever to work. When I use it after a shampoo my hair feels silky, smooth and manageable. I have kinky, really curly, tangle prone hair and this just makes detangling so much easier. Not to mention the good list of ingredients.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I use this product about twice a week and I love it! My hair is always really soft and smooth the next day. I have problems keeping my hair smooth because I straighten it a lot, but this really helps reverse the damage.

• sarahchika By  sarahchika
    04.26.11

i love this product! my hair is very dry due to the color and hot tools but this keeps my hair soft and healthy. i just use it as an every day conditioner because my hair is so dry. i love this so much and it smells great!

• robbin43606 By  robbin43606
    09.11.10

I have hypothryoid that dries my hair and this product made my hair feel healthy and silky with a little shine.

• buttstar69 By  buttstar69
    09.11.10

I think this stuff is great!

• Leisha By  Leisha
    08.19.10

I got this product for free from LOREAL after test marketing mascaras for them for 10 weeks. It came as part of a thank you package from them. I really like it alot. I use it around once a month and it leaves my hair really mositurized but it is not flat or limp afterwards which I like! When I run out I will def buy it myself!

• belair95 By  belair95
    08.17.10

i lost count of how many tubes of this stuff i used but i can tell i have used over 15 tubes of this. its a life saver my hair is dry and damaged for heat stylers and it helped reverse it litteraly. I leave it on for 30 minutes to an hour and so my hair get really nice but also greasy so i have to shampoo alot to get it out but still worth it LOVE THIS!