Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition 3 Minute Undo Dryness Reversal | SheSpeaks

• lorigreene0098 By  lorigreene0098
    01.07.15

My hair is always extremely dry. I put this on and it was great! It was great when I used the flat iron my hair didn't seem as frizzy. loved it.

• KrazyCuban By  KrazyCuban
    06.03.13

I like this product. Nothing too special, but it gets the job done.

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.22.13

I would say its pretty average compared to other products.. Not the best out there. Still recommended though

• k8e462 By  k8e462
    04.21.13

I love the smell of this product. Not only does it leave my hair soft, but it also looks so much healthier afterwards. I flat iron my hair 5 days a week, so finding this product has made my hair much better!

• punka_rudy15 By  punka_rudy15
    02.08.13

I love it this makes my hair super soft .i use it three times a week

• ThisxIsxSamm By  ThisxIsxSamm
    02.07.13

I wasn't too impressed with this but that may be because I had tried Aussie 3 minute miracle beforehand which I absolutely adored. It works okay but I've had the same bottle for about a year because I just can't get myself to use it up.

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

Love this stuff! I use it 1-2 times a week to keep my curls well-hydrated, and it always does the trick! Love that there isn't a heavy scent, and that it rinses clean. I recommend it often to friends!

• sofi76 By  sofi76
    03.27.12

finally, found a leave- in that works quickly. I have had the worst dry hair with the weather lately and a couple minutes of this makes it moisturized and soft. The scent is awesome, too. I don't like scents to be strong and linger on my hair but tis is pleasant !

• Daphremz By  Daphremz
    09.24.11

This 3 minute treatment is on the same level as other more expensive conditioners and it doesn't take forever to work. When I use it after a shampoo my hair feels silky, smooth and manageable. I have kinky, really curly, tangle prone hair and this just makes detangling so much easier. Not to mention the good list of ingredients.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

I use this product about twice a week and I love it! My hair is always really soft and smooth the next day. I have problems keeping my hair smooth because I straighten it a lot, but this really helps reverse the damage.