Garnier Fructis Style Deconstructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray with Black Fig | SheSpeaks

• OlgaNoga By  OlgaNoga
    12.15.15

Smells good and leaves hair wavy and like beach waves. Also untangles hair!!

• Ravenxo By  Ravenxo
    12.07.15

Smells good, but makes hair unmanageable. Once sprayed in you find yourself with knots... Hard to move around, restyle.

• hotwhllvr79 By  hotwhllvr79
    04.01.15

This spray is intended to get your hair looking like you spent a day at the beach and your hair was whipped around by the wind. I liked the look as a kid, but my hair is so much heavier now that I am unable to fully achieve the results with this spray. I usually spray it on damp hair, THEN blow dry to simulate wind, lol. The smell is less than desirable. I spray afterward. Because I have so many split ends. this type of hairstyle makes me get knots. But, it's a nice change. I don't think it would be best for super straight hair. I have thick hair, straight on top, wavy underneath.