Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel Strong Review | SheSpeaks

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

mmm.....

I would say this is an okay item. I love how soft it leaves your hair feeling as well as smooth. I wouldn't really say it's the best out there in the market but it will do the job. The smell of the product is also great!

• Jodaniel07 By  Jodaniel07
    08.10.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE. this is a statement in my curly girl routine. Perfect for touch ups and for frizzy hair. Just wet hair with water and spray this then crunch. Pretty curls.

• Bulldog79 By  Bulldog79
    01.28.14

Love this product

• shannrenn10 By  shannrenn10
    01.25.14

LOVE this product!! I have had very curly hair since I was a child and have never been good at managing it. My sister let me borrow this spray and I haven't stopped using it since! It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or slimy like other gels and it leaves my curls looking bouncy and shiny. Love it!!

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008
    04.23.13

I love Garnier, all of their products smell great. I use this when I want to give my hair that beach wave look. I just twist some hair around my finger and spray, it works great!

• beautinsuccess By  beautinsuccess
    02.04.13

This product is good, it defines curls, holds them without frizz,. but It made my hair feel crunchy and I didn't like that. I used it with the The Garnier Curl Activating Mousse. But I'm used them separately to see which one made it crunchy it was actually both. If u don't mind the hard hold go for it.

• almostamishmom By  almostamishmom
    10.27.11

It's OK. I have used better products. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I like it to look and feel soft. With this product my hair looks soft, but it still feel s crunchy.

• pmencin By  pmencin
    10.27.11

I love this --- actually, all the Garnier hair care products are great! On a weekend getaway trip, my husband borrowed this spray gel from me, and now he wants to use it every day too.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

Does a great job of keeping my naturally curly hair frizz-free

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

I LOOOOOVE it! It's inexpensive, good-smelling, and does its job! I like how you can air dry you're hair with this on. It keeps your curls perfect even after eight hours of sleep! Holy sh*t, it's magic!!!:)

• bernicecookie By  bernicecookie
    07.11.10

I have a lot to say about this product, so bare with. I love it. It's gentle, doesn't get dried out by a blow dryer, comfortable enough to use with rollers, isn't very messy, easy to use ( with general maintenance), has a pleasant smell, dries to a touchable curl, holds for hours and washes off easily with a conditioning factor. I constantly change my hair style, and even if I decide from going straight in the day to curly at night, it pulls through. I've used this product since I was 17 ( until recently I had wavy hair to my waist, pulled to TIGHT curls with this product) and refuse to stop. Unless you're allergic to one of the ingredients, I highly recommend it.

• msdecaf By  msdecaf
    04.01.09

Great product. Perfect when you need body but don't want to over do it. My daughter and I both use it. Can't beat the price either.

• BMARTINEZ78 By  BMARTINEZ78
    03.03.09

MY DAUGHTER LOVES THIS STUFF!!!

• teddybear153012000 By  teddybear153012000
    03.01.09

holds well

• kctigger26 By  kctigger26
    02.27.09

I use this product regularly on my son, he has naturally curly hair...although I do use a gel as well with this it is still a great product. Would recommend!