Garnier Fructis Style Curl Shaping Spray Gel Strong | SheSpeaks

• arodriguez98 By  arodriguez98
    02.01.18

mmm.....

I would say this is an okay item. I love how soft it leaves your hair feeling as well as smooth. I wouldn't really say it's the best out there in the market but it will do the job. The smell of the product is also great!

• Jodaniel07 By  Jodaniel07
    08.10.14

LOVE LOVE LOVE. this is a statement in my curly girl routine. Perfect for touch ups and for frizzy hair. Just wet hair with water and spray this then crunch. Pretty curls.

• Bulldog79 By  Bulldog79
    01.28.14

Love this product

• shannrenn10 By  shannrenn10
    01.25.14

LOVE this product!! I have had very curly hair since I was a child and have never been good at managing it. My sister let me borrow this spray and I haven't stopped using it since! It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or slimy like other gels and it leaves my curls looking bouncy and shiny. Love it!!

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008
    04.23.13

I love Garnier, all of their products smell great. I use this when I want to give my hair that beach wave look. I just twist some hair around my finger and spray, it works great!

• beautinsuccess By  beautinsuccess
    02.04.13

This product is good, it defines curls, holds them without frizz,. but It made my hair feel crunchy and I didn't like that. I used it with the The Garnier Curl Activating Mousse. But I'm used them separately to see which one made it crunchy it was actually both. If u don't mind the hard hold go for it.

• almostamishmom By  almostamishmom
    10.27.11

It's OK. I have used better products. I don't like the way it makes my hair feel. I like it to look and feel soft. With this product my hair looks soft, but it still feel s crunchy.

• pmencin By  pmencin
    10.27.11

I love this --- actually, all the Garnier hair care products are great! On a weekend getaway trip, my husband borrowed this spray gel from me, and now he wants to use it every day too.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

Does a great job of keeping my naturally curly hair frizz-free

• Aspiringauthor09 By  Aspiringauthor09
    07.14.10

I LOOOOOVE it! It's inexpensive, good-smelling, and does its job! I like how you can air dry you're hair with this on. It keeps your curls perfect even after eight hours of sleep! Holy sh*t, it's magic!!!:)