Garnier Fructis Style Curl Sculpting Cream Gel | SheSpeaks

• karih1 By  karih1
    12.13.14

Loved it!!! Didnt like the stiffness but I used a lot of product.

• christie177 By  christie177
    12.12.14

My favorite frizz fighting product and I have tried a lot! I have curly to wavy, coarse hair, and it leaves my hair still touchable, without a crunch.

• Jodaniel07 By  Jodaniel07
    08.10.14

Works great for natural girls. Doesn't leave hair crunchy and easy to apply.

• kaycee74 By  kaycee74
    07.13.14

Great curling product that doesn't leave crunchy hair behind, but I thought it was a little runny coming out of the tube. I felt like I had to use quite a bit of product. Works well, though.

• tischaria By  tischaria
    06.09.14

Works good

• Shannon17 By  Shannon17
    06.08.14

I love it! It's a cream so you won't have crunchy hair! It also doesn't weigh my hair down! The price is reasonable too(:

• mamabeck By  mamabeck
    09.21.12

This is THE ONLY gel that I'll use on my curly hair! It goes on without any stickiness, and with a little diffusing, leaves me with big bouncy curls. Any crunchiness is usually because I used too much, but it can be dealt with by a quick scrunch, and it still holds the curl well. Tames any frizz that might be there due to humidity, and I love that it doesn't have a heavy scent. Best one on the market that is affordable, and I recommend it often to other curlies. :)

• MissELF By  MissELF
    06.29.12

I love this gel! I am losing some of my curl since cutting my hair awhile back and this stuff brings back some of my curls & bounce my used to have. It does leave your hair a little crunchy, but not as bad as some other similar products I've used before. Overall I really like it.

• wood5005 By  wood5005
    10.28.11

This was the first hair care product I've found that COMPLETELY tamed my frizz. It is awesome. The only downside is that it has a crunch factor but this can be reduced.