Garnier Fructis Sleek shine flat iron perfector straightening mist | SheSpeaks

• sarahleannbradshaw1989 By  sarahleannbradshaw1989
    04.03.17

impressed

I bought this for my mom to try to control the frizz when I use a straightener on her hair. I was actually afraid it may make her hair really oily looking like some similar products, but it didn't. In fact it worked great with her hair. It not only helped with the frizz it also protected her hair from the straightener.

• ShardayQ By  ShardayQ
    07.21.16

Good Product

Bought this product on sale and of course with (coupons) lol. Glad I did product smells amazing and does a great job as a heat protector. Sometimes in the humidity after using my hair gets a bit frizzy and static after applying.

• Melisap By  Melisap
    06.23.16

This is a really good heat protectant. It has beautiful sheen and its lightweight too. Controls my frizz.

• TinaVictoria0 By  TinaVictoria0
    06.23.16

Garnier Fructis Sleek & shine flat iron

I recently purchased Garnier Fructis Sleek & shine flat iron perfector straightening mist because I seen it on sale at Walgreens. I am happy with this product. I used it for the first time today and my hair is straight and looks really good! It didn't feel greasy or oily either which makes me happy. :)

• Annxlixsx By  Annxlixsx
    05.31.16

Great product

It smells so good and really does the job. Leaves hair soft and silky!

• lessnless14 By  lessnless14
    05.21.16

Love this mist!

I purchased the Garnier Flat Iron protector spray from Dollar General about two weeks ago. I flat iron my hair on a day-to-day basis so I really needed something which was going to keep my hair from becoming frizzy, while also replenishing my hair from all of the damage from the hot flat iron. I like to spray just a mist over my hair while it's damp and immediately begin to flat iron (Wet-2-Straight Flat Iron). I have found this product does serve my basic needs of lowering the amount of frizz, but also keeping my hair fresh and healthy!

• AquaSurf00 By  AquaSurf00
    11.18.14

I bought this at work because it was on sale and this stuff is amazing!!!! It smells amazing and it leaves my hair really soft and shiny. I HIGHLY recommend this product!