Garnier Fructis Sleek Shine Shampoo and Conditioner | SheSpeaks

• plebesprincesa plebesprincesa
    01.12.15

I've never used it before but I have used others that work very well

• Kristymc86 Kristymc86
    01.24.13

Makes my hair greasy.

• stillgettingreddy By  stillgettingreddy
    07.05.17

Not bad, not amazing

I really love the smell of all Garnier products, it's always the first thing I notice about them. This shampoo did a good job of giving some volume and bounce to my very thin curly hair. It felt really clean and moisturized by the time it was dry. The only downside to this shampoo was that my hair got greasy by the second and third days. The packaging is easy to open and doesn't take up much space on my shower shelf. For the cost, this is a pretty good product.

• cindyrickfan By  cindyrickfan
    07.20.16

garnier is a great product line

this is a great product. I love how soft and shiny it leaves my hair and I am currently using one of their products right now. I will certainly purchase it again in the future.

• FMay1993 By  FMay1993
    01.12.16

This shampoo and conditioner both work very well on my hair type which is oily. It leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. The scent is very appealing and I have used it many times and would purchase it again.

• ortiz1988c By  ortiz1988c
    01.11.16

I love how it makes my hair feels when I wash it because it gives that sexy silk feeling . I would recommend

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

This is the perfect shampoo for my her it keep it shine and smooth.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

Ugh. This shampoo is horrible for my sensitive, dry scalp. It makes my hair greasy if I wash every day which I do. It has a decent scent and it's great for my younger sister who loves using it 2 weeks after she colors, she washes every 3 days.

• staceyrs By  staceyrs
    12.16.15

This is my everyday go-to shampoo! I have normal hair it works great and isn't drying at all. The name says it all, sleek and shine. I think it makes my hair shinier and sleeker.

• Rachel84 By  Rachel84
    12.16.15

I have used Garnier Sleek and Shine for about the past year. It does pretty awesome for my curly hair but my only grief is that I still get a little frizzy after using it (I do live in Florida though).

• aking1983 By  aking1983
    12.06.15

I have used this product in the past and I believe that it helps with eliminating frizz but being African American, we need more moisture in our products; especially if your hair is natural like mine. But overall they are a trusted product.

• divine_dare By  divine_dare
    11.03.15

So I have really thick curly hair and its grown accustomed to whatever I use after a while but for some reason my hair would keep falling out no matter what and that was concerning . For me it wasn't really pleasant because my hair would go very tangled more than usual and dry as well didn't benefit me as much as other shampoo products.