Garnier Fructis Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment | SheSpeaks

• Airdog1219 By  Airdog1219
    07.06.16

Garnier Moroccan

I use this with the triple nutrient shampoo and conditioner and it keeps my hair healthy and full of life

• KelseyLaneLives By  KelseyLaneLives
    07.05.16

Fantastic for frizz!

I dye my hair...a lot. So, I always try to keep my hair as hydrated as possible to avoid frizz and flyaways. This product is fantastic for that. I use it on my hair - wet or dry. Comb a squirt of it through right after washing your hair to prevent hair-dryer-fluff hair, or run some through the ends after styling to polish a look. It's completely reasonably priced, and I trust it just as much as a fancy salon brand. Love!

• Geminidrea77 By  Geminidrea77
    07.02.16

Love it , I have relaxed hair an wear a pixie cut this keeps my scalp moisturized and my hair smelling great it also has helped to keep my strands from breaking. worth every penny and lasted about 3 months before I had to reup

• laice52487 By  laice52487
    09.13.14

very thick product, left hair feeling greasy and unwashed. would not recommend.

• scooter78 By  scooter78
    06.28.14

Smelled great and I was excited to try this. It did work however I hated how greasy my hair felt

• rosesoto12 By  rosesoto12
    06.16.14

added so much softness and shine to my hair with out any greasy texture! Kept my hair straight all day !!!

• lynnxx77 By  lynnxx77
    06.16.14

Smells great, not sticky or weighed down. Shiny healthy hair and with less flyaways!!

• KelleeR2008 By  KelleeR2008
    04.23.13

Again Garnier has another great smelling product, It did not make my hair greasy at all! I use just a few sprays to give my hair a smooth shiny finish. Love it!

• tew_92 By  tew_92
    04.22.13

Smells good, but if you want your hair to look greasy, this is the product for you!

• londju By  londju
    10.21.12

i love it!! makes my hair soft and shiny.