Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    01.22.14

This smells great, but leaves my hair feeling not as soft as I like.

• AlexyTheGreat By  AlexyTheGreat
    12.15.15

Garnier is my all year round hair product for my dry lame hair. It leaves my hair enhanced the more and more I use it. It smells good every time and very hydrating with no weigh down. I prefer it than any other products, they are also just so convenient!

• clarajh By  clarajh
    10.26.15

It smells great but it's just not that great as far as hydration and smoothness

• Jjlwood3 By  Jjlwood3
    07.28.15

this shampoo is ok. nothing special. always feels as though there is build up left over after i use this product though

• fellowtiny By  fellowtiny
    07.23.15

I liked this line of shampoos and conditioner but it didn't really hydrate as much as I expected. It wasn't much different than some of the other garner hair shampoos. It works well as a shampoo but as far as hydrating it wasn't much different so that was kind of saddening :(

• abbywallace By  abbywallace
    07.10.15

Really love the smell of tho shampoo my mom used to use it and it reminds me of her. Love love love it

• fixcoffee1 By  fixcoffee1
    07.09.15

Yuck! Usually love these products, but left a slick on my hair that would not go away!

• Skyvark By  Skyvark
    07.07.15

This shampoo brand is my favorite! Currently I am using fall flight to prevent loss of hair. I also love the sleek and shine!

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.03.15

Love the Hydra line, it's soooo aaammmmaaaazzziiinnggggg 💜💓💕💖💗💘💝💞💟👍👍👍👍👌

• Brittanylynn23 By  Brittanylynn23
    02.26.15

It smells nice but for me that's about it. I have really thick, curly, and frizzy hair and this left my hair even drier than it was as well as tangled up.

• Moesmom333 By  Moesmom333
    02.18.15

Love the fragrance and how soft it makes my hair!