Gap Khakis | SheSpeaks

• angelkim By  angelkim
    03.20.13

I love them,look really nice love Khakis have to check them out at the Gap..IT will get them longer, thanks.

• dianesweetwood By  dianesweetwood
    11.02.11

Definately hang to dry, or order long. They last forever!!

• childrenteachingmama By  childrenteachingmama
    03.18.11

I love Gap Khakis, too. They are a timeless look and they are super comfortable. They definitely do shrink so, we started air drying them outside and then ironing. All our old ones we actually cut and made board shorts for the beach! I still have some from when I was in high school and you really couldn't tell they were that old. LOL! Shhh.. don't tell!

• pure34 By  pure34
    12.13.10

i always love gap, very comfortable and neat to look at....

• deefbi By  deefbi
    12.10.10

I like their stuff but I agree with their quality not being the best anymore. Things always shrink or just don't fit well at all.

• tymom06 By  tymom06
    10.14.10

I love the Gap! Glad they decided to go back to using the old logo as well.

• IKAMIA By  IKAMIA
    07.18.10

FALL IN TO THE GAP!!! I LOVE THIS STORE.

• praices By  praices
    09.02.09

I love gap because the Quality in the cotton is great and the clothes are very very inexpensive

• upnew16 By  upnew16
    07.12.09

I agree. Gap clothes do not hold up. They shrink and the color fades. I also find their clothes ill fitting for women with long legs and long bodies. For me they do not live up to their great ads. I am usually disappointed. Oddly enough, their sibling store Banana Republic, has a great pieces that hold up and fit right.

• WINDI_H By  WINDI_H
    06.12.09

I like gap, but I also have a problem with the clothes shrinking! I have wide set hips so I can't do with that.