Thank you for joining our #GameDayTraditions Blogger Program. We’re looking forward to reading all about your Big Game traditions!
Here’s How the Program Works:
- Try the P&G Products: Use the products we send you.
- Write A Blog Post:Share your Big Game traditions and showcase the P&G home care products you receive. Include Walmart as the featured retailer. Be sure to also:
- Share Photos: Snap a few photos of the P&G products you receive and use photos to show us your game day traditions.
- Include a Link: Your post should also include a link to the Walmart page traditionsforgameday.com in your post.
- Disclose: Include a disclosure statement per FTC guidelines. Example: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/P&G.
- Timing: Post your blog between January 18 and January 28.
- Share On Social Media: Share your blog post on your social channels with the hashtag #GameDayTraditions and loop in @SheSpeaksUp, @ProcterGamble and @Walmart when appropriate.
Twitter: @ProcterGamble, @Walmart
Facebook: @ProcterGamble, @Walmart
Walmart Link: traditionsforgameday.com
Blog Post Topic:
Share your Big Game traditions, focusing how you get your home ready for game day and how you handle post-game clean up. Incorporate the P&G home care products below into your post, and include Walmart as the featured retailer. Here are some thought-starters for your post:
- How do you get your home ready for company coming over to watch the game?
- What dishes do you usually cook for game day? What are your traditions?
- How do you keep your kitchen clean after prepping your favorite game day recipes?
- How do you make sure you’re ready for spills during the game?
- What’s your post-game clean up routine?
- Game day foods can get messy (wings, dips etc.!) How do you handle stains on clothes post-game?
Phrases to Avoid:
- Please do not use "Super Bowl," refer to it as the "Big Game."
- Please do not mention college football.
- Please focus on your Big Game traditions, and not superstitions.
- Bounty Select-A-Size
- Unique Trap & Lock Technology
- Quickly absorbs messes
- Available in prints
- Tide PODS Spring Meadow
- 6x more clean
- 3-in-1: detergent, stain remover, brightener.
- Dissolve quickly in hot and cold
- Targets tough stains with specially formulated with HE Turbo technology
- Works in Standard and HE machine types
- Charmin Ultra Strong Mega Rolls 12-pack
- 4X stronger when wet than the leading bargain brand
- Clog-safe and septic-safe
- Washcloth-like texture helps clean better than the leading flat-textured bargain brand
- Two-ply toilet paper
- Febreze Air Effects Linen & Sky
- Eliminates tough odors rather than covering them up
- The fine mist infuses air with a scent that is subtle, not overpowering
- Everything you need to keep your #GameDayTraditions going is available at Walmart
Images For Your Post: Please take your own photos to show your game day traditions and feature the products you received. You can also use the images below - click to enlarge.
Submit Your Blog Post: Share your blog link with us by clicking the "submit your blog" button below and adding your blog post URL.