Game Plan Movie Review | SheSpeaks

• Booney86 By  Booney86
    03.29.19

Compassionate movies work

Wow I'm impressed this movie had a great deal of heart and was perfect for the whole family one of my favorite titles for sure

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Super cute movie, a father learning to be a dad. Great family movie.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

This movie is wonderful! The Rock is hilarious! I would watch this movie again and again.

• MindyBS By  MindyBS
    06.23.16

Cute movie. Dad falls in love with his little girl and figures out that he can't live without her.

• cristag73 By  cristag73
    06.23.16

The Game Plan

I really liked the Game Plan. I suggest it to anyone who wants to watch a good family movie. It's good to see Dwayne The ROCK Johnson in a comedy/family based movie. It's the good/clean funny that I think is good for any age group. I would suggest if you haven't seen it, you should.

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This is a great movie. Plus it has the rock, what else is there

• mindys613 By  mindys613
    03.14.13

Such a cute movie.Its great to see with friends, with family, or even on ur own- its cute, funny, and awesome :) i love dwayne johnson

• Ambebambi By  Ambebambi
    03.13.13

This was a cute movie with The Rock about finding out he was a father and learning to be a father. I am so use to seeing him in wrestling that it was sweet to see his softer side. He's like a big teddy bear that you just was to hug. I look forward to seeing him in more movies such as this. He does awesome in action movie as well.

• Pistachio By  Pistachio
    03.09.13

Disney Movie. Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. Madison Pettis. You decide if you want to watch it. It was a decent family movie. Not the best... Kind of funny, kind of sad, kind of cute. Kids ages 7-13 could probably watch this without smirking or ridiculing the movie. This would be a good Friday-night movie for the family to rent from Redbox. Slightly better than mediocre. It's really (truly, HONESTLY) just your classic Disney family movie.

• sh4n4u By  sh4n4u
    03.07.13

Very cute and really fun to watch

• rosebud33610 By  rosebud33610
    01.10.13

very cute

• syrfrog By  syrfrog
    02.08.12

This is really a movie for the whole family! The kids find it amusing and the adults enjoy the humor and relatable situations. It is heart warming and funny - a combination that is hard to find these days! Dwayne Johnson is always a favorite and he does not disappoint!

• itqtpie By  itqtpie
    02.08.12

I love this movie it's family friendly, heartwarming and romantic ..and did I mention too funny!! Plus, the little girl in the movie is so cute and I have seen this several times and never get tired of it. whether it's you and your better half or the whole family it's a great movie.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    02.06.12

This is one of our family's favorite movies :)

• montanagirlatheart By  montanagirlatheart
    10.13.11

I love this movie. I have a 14 year old son that also enjoys watching it. I've seen it a lot and each time I watch it, I pick up on something I've missed. I watched it last weekend with 5 and 7 year old girls and they weren't as interested in it. They both got up and started playing.