Gale Gand Brunch 100 Fantastic Recipes for the Weekends Best Meal | SheSpeaks

• gadjur1 By  gadjur1
    04.15.09

I miss seeing Gale Gand on the Food Network. She used to have a wonderful show all about desserts. Her recipes are always interesting; some I can make. Others are too fancy for my skills, but I enjoy seeing them and dreaming of how they taste. She always explains things in an easy to understand way.

• moresalt By  moresalt
    04.14.09

Every time I flip through this book I find something else I must make. Though the recipes are elelgant and perfect for entertaining, many are easy enough to make for breakfast any day of the week. Everything I have made has been delicious, especially the Bacon-Scallion Scones! All the brunch basics are included, but with creative twists that make the recipes interesting. There is a great chapter of festive drinks to serve and many dishes perfect for a summer luncheon. It also has beautiful photography and would make a great gift.